[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>m-mum i think there's something with m- ...........

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: 9325902930590235.jpg (7KB, 323x156px) Image search: [Google]
9325902930590235.jpg
7KB, 323x156px
>m-mum i think there's something with m-
>I DON'T WANT TO KNOW, IVE GOT ENOUGH OF MY OWN PROBLEMS, ITS NOT MY FAULT YOUR FUCKED UP YOUR OWN LIFE
>I AM NOT GOING TO BE MADE TO FEEL GUILTY FOR YOUR FUCK UPS
>GO AWAY AND STOP TRYING TO MAKE ME FEEL GUILTY ABOUT ANYTHING BECAUSE ITS YOUR OWN FAULT
>YOU'RE A FUCKING ADULT TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR OWN LIFE AND LEAVE ME ALONE

I'm just trying to tell her I'm depressed and lonely and need a psychologist
>>
>>34327066
And as a adult, you should be able to make your own appointments to see the psychologist.
>>
File: 9124711239.jpg (45KB, 600x600px)
9124711239.jpg
45KB, 600x600px
>>34327066
wew lad. you didn't try to complain or appear weak as a MALE, did you?
>>
>>34327202
I don't have a license.

[originalcommentpleasethankyou]
>>
File: Life as a non-Chad male.jpg (171KB, 936x557px) Image search: [Google]
Life as a non-Chad male.jpg
171KB, 936x557px
Shit man, that hits me right in the feels. If it makes you feel any better OP, my mom is extremely supportive of me (and my severe depression, complete lack of motivation, overwhelming social anxiety and overall fuckedupness) but I'm still too poor to afford any sort of therapy or medical treatment.

So, even if your mom cared, we're still fucked. I mean, shit, even if we had the money for meds and therapy, the chances of being cured are slim to none. SSRIs work as well as placebos. In my opinion, the only real chance of being cured is if a doctor says "oh, you have Hepetitis, here's the treatment" if that makes any sense.

Basically, we can only be cured if the disease is curable. Most of the time, depression is not curable. But that's my own pessimistic viewpoint.
>>
>>34327314
Maybe you have low testosterone. You can raise it by exposing your balls to the sun (not a joke) That shit's free nigger
>>
>>34327559
I actually completely agree, I'm fairly certain myself and most of the severely depressed /r9k/ population has all the symptoms of low testosterone. I take optizinc which helps a bit, but sadly it's not much use unless I can get something stronger. Man, I need to get a job so I can go to the doctor, but it's a massive catch-22.
>>
File: 1009148869420.png (178KB, 400x270px) Image search: [Google]
1009148869420.png
178KB, 400x270px
>>34327314
was "depressed" enough (i only use gay quotes because i tend to refuse to give a clinical name to any mental abnormalities i experience) to completely stop going to classes, failing a whole semester, propelling me into turbo NEET-mode and alcoholism

took non-SSRI anti-depressants(some anti-epileptic medication used as a first line sorta deal) and they made me feel worse

saw a shrink and boy, he didn't really help a bit; felt like he was more of a career counselor

currently working 40+ hours a week and finishing up school while improving that GPA, can't say that I'm filled with joy all the time but I am nowhere near miserable and MILES away from where I was

ain't any medicine that did it to me, just a re-arranging of my mental framework I would say; something very helpful was visualizing any mental aberration that was maladaptive to life as something wholly alien to me, like an invader to be expelled from the territory of my mind

ceasing to think of this mental abnormality as "a part of me" and starting to think of it as an intruder completely aside from my conception of self was what did it

naturally, i've got no retort if you or anyone else claims that my "depression" was less severe or more severe; until we develop technology allowing us to interface our consciousness with machines or one another, being able to empirically measure physical and emotional pain, theres no fucking telling

but i was pretty fukken bad m8, sleeping 16 hours a day and drinking the other 8 away with a quickness, barely speaking to anyone, CERTAINLY not going out unless completely necessary and most surely not doing anything social

i should also say that like you, my mom and pops were extraordinarily supportive (i'd say too supportive, i might have gotten my shit together sooner if they gave me a bit of a kick in the ass)

plot twist: finishing this B.S. Psyc and proceeding, god willing, to graduate school for an LCSW degree in order to practice therapy
>>
>>34328398
Sounds like me only that I've gained 110 lbs due to drinking and overeating.
>>
>>34329448
don't know shit about weight gain- instead of being compelled to take solace in food i lose my damn appetite when i'm in that sort of way

but until you're worm food or suffering from a severe cognitive disorder/brain injury, you're able to reconstruct your mental framework to better suit the life you'd like to lead
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.