[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do some girls think they can't get a bf? I don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 1484221335509.png (375KB, 705x719px) Image search: [Google]
1484221335509.png
375KB, 705x719px
Why do some girls think they can't get a bf? I don't understand. Being female is all that's needed to acquire one, right?
>>
File: fedora.png (117KB, 320x263px) Image search: [Google]
fedora.png
117KB, 320x263px
it really annoys me when females say that they can't get a bf. Guys can be attracted to pretty much any type of girl even if they are disabled or ugly or whatever. If a guy is ugly, literally no girls will ever pay attention to him. I'm not sure why this is the case.
>>
>>34326776
they just complain for sympathy and attention.
>>
Line up, boys. Who wants to make a lifelong commitment?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWqOYeWdzg4
>>
>>34326983
i will commit to any non-fat girl who will give me a chance

no roasties accepted
>>
>>34327497
>no roasties accepted
So you want a girl (boy)?

>tfw can't even qualify to get a bf here
>>
File: 1482892962889.jpg (20KB, 329x399px) Image search: [Google]
1482892962889.jpg
20KB, 329x399px
>>34327528
you know what i meant by "girl"

get the fuck off my board with your trap shit
>>
>posted throwaway in fembot thread just to have someone to talk to
>even if it's just giving attention
>no responses
>>
>>34327561
I am a girl (girl) anon. You said no roasties so I thought you meant no vaginas. S-sorry...
>>
>>34327613
i'll clarify my definition by citing urbandictionary

"The degenerated condition of the average sexually-liberated western female's vagina, as a result of riding the cock carousel through her teens and 20's before hitting the wall and trying to get one of the beta bux -- who she denied while it was still tight and she still looked good -- to put a ring on her finger and lick her recycled Arby's; which he will, because the world is full of thirsty beta enablers stupid enough to marry women who have had their capacity to love atomized into obliteration over a decade of getting shaken like she's in a paint shaker and then painted by cocks whose names she doesn't even remember."

i couldn't care less about how one's vagina looks, as long as they aren't doing the rest of the shit that goes along with this definition
>>
>>34326983
All fat girls need to do is lose weight, pretty much.
>>
>>34327671
All robots need to do is get /fit/, pretty much.
>>
File: 1417681511149.png (272KB, 574x592px)
1417681511149.png
272KB, 574x592px
>>34327613
Will you be my girl (girl) gf (gf)?
>>
>>34327693
>one requires effort
>the other is almost fully effortless (not eating)

anon how retarded are you
>>
>>34326776
they mean they can't get a cute chad boyfriend

lmao

i was with a chick friend today
and she pulls up her tinder and i pull up mine

she got like 40 matches just by swiping right
being a girl is EZ
>>
>>34327693
That's nice and all, but dieting is a lot easier.
>>
>>34327729
>>34327733
>be fat
>diet and lose weight, but don't work out
>have leftover fat flaps hanging around
yeah, nah
>>
>>34327778
get those fat flaps removed or do it yourself
>>
Why are you people so desperate to convince yourselves that you're victims? This is a symptom of a larger culture of grievance. At the end of the day you people are no better than people on tumblr complaining about the patriarchy. Everyone has to be powerless in a world that is just stacked against them.
>>
>>34327693
I was fit all the way through high school having played year-round sports since I was 4 years old. Didn't matter, I didn't have the confidence and social ability to be considered attractive. I would have asked dated any girl in my school besides a few that were serious fat slobs that had no personal hygiene standards.

I asked several girls out, the ones that I thought were probably lonely like I was because I didn't see them getting a lot of attention and every one of them looked almost disgusted that I'd even approached them. I'm not bitter about them not dating me, you aren't attracted to what you aren't attracted to. What I dislike is that women's standards for who they will date is absolutely ridiculous and they have such a ridiculously large and easy selection of guys to date and then have the audacity to claim they are lonely. Girls can't actually be lonely (unless they are like the fat slobs I wouldn't date), they just choose to be alone and think that's what loneliness is.

"Lonely" women are the equivalent of people saying "I'm starving!" because they chose to skip lunch in order to do something else. They have no idea what being starving is like where there is actually no food and your body is literally eating itself to stay alive.
>>
>>34327804
Difference is people listen to the complainers from tumblr (or at least their grown up versions).

Is it somehow surprising that people around here would be fighting hard to claim victimhood status when it worked so amazingly fucking well for the feminists? All feminists did was complain about how oppressed they were, how bad they had it in society, only to receive huge amounts of support from all levels of society devoted to improving the lives of women?

It didn't even stop there for feminists, they stepped it up to the next level in recent years. They couldn't just scream about their victimhood anymore, because there was clear evidence that not only were they no longer victims, but they were actually advantages in a society that now placed their status above all others. Instead they had to start attacking those who denied their victimhood, they needed to silence the voices that said "yeah, maybe at one point you had some shitty situation, but now you really have nothing to complain about". So they turned to calling anyone who doesn't blindly follow "women's rights" movements as misogynists or rapists or whatever else they can to hide the fact that they actually have it fucking easy, easier than any other group has every had it in any society every.

Then you have guys who've never had a social movement before, seeing how these women just complain and get everything they want handed to them. No effort, no responsibility, no actual victimhood, just complain and slander their detractors. These guys think "Wow, that whole victimhood thing works amazingly for people who aren't even victims. Imagine how well it would work for the millions of guys like me who are literally the invisible slaves of society that are told to sit down and shut up if we ask to be treated fairly!" Why wouldn't they cling to their victimhood? Evidence shows that clinging to victimhood is the best thing you can do to get people to listen to you and fix your problems.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.