[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey r9k. Just dropping in to let you know that you are inade

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: 2008-06-16-0chart.jpg (167KB, 585x645px) Image search: [Google]
2008-06-16-0chart.jpg
167KB, 585x645px
Hey r9k. Just dropping in to let you know that you are inadequate when it comes to penis size. Even if you manage to get yourself a girlfriend you will not be able to please her sexually and she will probably cheat on you or just straight up leave you.

Oh yeah, friendly reminder average =/= adequate. Average is considered small by women ;)

>http://howlongismyschlong.com/

>http://imgur.com/a/3r5sH#0

>http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3220940/The-perfect-penis-SMALLER-think-Women-prefer-slightly-average-appendages-bothered-size-long-term-relationship.html

Hmmm, this article might sound promising but if you'll read you'll notice most women prefer above average... On top of that

>Women may prefer a smaller penis in a long-term partner for reasons of both physical comfort and a preference for less masculinity, it was suggested

LOL! I guess when she's finally ready to settle down she'll MAYBE go for you.

Don't believe what I'm saying? Here's what some women have to say:

>Size does matter, but not in the way that people think it does when I say that! Nobody wants a 3 or 4 inch cock inside them. You just can't feel it. But for me, anything over 8 inches just hurts, and you can't f*ck me the way I want to be f*cked when I need it! The perfect size for me is 7 inches.
? Christina, 36

> "The truth? Size matters. If you have more, you can do less and still satisfy a woman. In other words, it's the meat, not the motion."
? Vicki, 31

>"It matters. I dated a guy with a penis the size of my pinky, and sometimes I wasn't even sure if we were having sex. The whole big hands, big feet thing is a total lie. He doesn't need a foot-long, 4-inch-round penis, but there's got to be something substantial."
? Michelle, 30

And, if you happen to have a large enough penis (which is EXTREMELY unlikely for this board) you'll probably never get the chance to use it. Chads don't walk around with their dicks out do they?
>>
Bumping so r9k can see
>>
File: dsadsad.jpg (112KB, 599x800px) Image search: [Google]
dsadsad.jpg
112KB, 599x800px
>tfw only a C

oh no what will I do
>>
File: 1482115660268.jpg (39KB, 501x382px) Image search: [Google]
1482115660268.jpg
39KB, 501x382px
>>34326228
>Tfw my penis is now considered "freakishly large"
>>
>>34326228
>5 inches
>too stupid to measure circumference

No woman will ever be happy with it or feel good with it. This is part of the reason why I don't bother even trying because I know I will never be able to keep a gf.
>>
This is so cringy lmao

oroginalmente
>>
>>34326945
mad bc you have a small cock lmaoing @ your life
>>34326831
enjoy getting cucked by bs and as
>>
big bump (unlike your cocks)
>>
>>34326228
>tfw squarely in the A category
>also tall

FEELS EXTREMELY GOOD, MAN

I'm gonna escape lads!
>>
This just tells me what I already know. I am never getting laid.
>>
>>34328409
>need to be 6.25 inches thicccc to be ideal
fucking end me senpai
>>
>>34326228
>11 dick
>enjoyable
kek
>>
7x5 reporting in

Did jelqing and some other exercises for a while and got to 7.25x5.25.

Stopped though and I lost all my gains but I'm happy with my size.
>>
what if my penis is broken?
>>
thats a pretty shitty name for the chart
i mean that name implies that the penis size is that of woman, and it isnt obviously
god
if youre going to make me feel bad about myself at least make a good name for your chart
>>
According to this mine is barely very satisfying but not idea. Too bad it obviously isn't true. Curious what kind of women were consulted about 11 inch length and 7 1/4 inch girth being enjoyable.

Sucks that it's fake.
>>
File: ss+(2017-01-21+at+10.27.33).jpg (195KB, 1078x566px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-01-21+at+10.27.33).jpg
195KB, 1078x566px
I think im fine OP
>inb4 post it
sorry not gay i dont show my dick to men on the internet
>>
File: 1483780509892.gif (90KB, 580x640px) Image search: [Google]
1483780509892.gif
90KB, 580x640px
>posting the edited version to make robots feel better about themselves

Here's the real one.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.