[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>match with girl on tinder >tell her I love her eyes >she

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: feel_computer.jpg (40KB, 452x363px) Image search: [Google]
feel_computer.jpg
40KB, 452x363px
>match with girl on tinder
>tell her I love her eyes
>she unmatches me

Do women like to be treated like shit or something?
>>
>>34326219
Try with Chad account.
>>
>>34326333
nice trips. but yeah. i bet she would've had a different response
>>
ur a fucking idiot thats why.

you say wanna do something tonight/tomorrow night/ this weekend

wait for answer

if she says anything other than yes, you ditch her. dont try to reschedule. if she comes back to you and asks for a date, then you can go with her

talking to someone online is retarded. this isn't 3rd grade you faggot.
>>
>>34327328
Fuck you you fucking normieshit
>>
she's probably sick of hearing it. if she's even mildly attractive and active on tinder she probably gets like 10-20 matches/messages a day and i bet you half of them tell her something like that. i think a lot of women on tinder want to find somebody who's more than just "the guy on tinder who told me my eyes are pretty"
>>
>>34327403
>waaah normie wahh mommy clean my diaper

im not even mad fucker
>>
>>34327328

You don't ask. You tell. Women always fall for assertion and take-charge attitude. Never phrase date plans as requests. She'll dance around and lead you on unless you're forward with it.
>>
>>34327500
I never said you were mad you fucking normieshit
>>
>>34327531
only works if u know the girl in my experience. if u tell someone on tinder, which u likely dont know its dicey.

but try it op
>>
Your message should depend on what kind of person you are.

The only guys who can get away with things like "you have beautiful eyes, I could get lost in them" or whatever, are those who look to be the more romantic/emotional types.

You probably look more introverted and aloof, so the comment comes across as weird. Stick to messages which fit your personality as it is presented to her.
>>
>>34326219
op, you need to make sure she is attracted to u before you start being a creep or throwing words like love around.

if she is into you, you can pretty much get away with creepy shit like telling her that -nofap is driving you so mad that you keep having dreams in which you drain your balls deep inside her poopchute- and she will let it slide.
>>
File: autistic.jpg (32KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
autistic.jpg
32KB, 500x500px
>>34326219
>Be girl on tinder
>Accidentally swipe right
>Not one second later after I swiped I receive a message
>"I love your eyes"
>Autistic.jpg
>He looks retarded
>Instantly unmatch without thinking anything of it
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.