[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I realized that if you don't have friends by the time you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: Felicity.jpg (88KB, 600x901px) Image search: [Google]
Felicity.jpg
88KB, 600x901px
I realized that if you don't have friends by the time you are an adult, you never will.

People I work with and go to class with get along with me fairly well and I can have an enjoyable conversation but outside of these things I talk to nobody.

People just don't care about other people if there's nothing you have that they want.
>>
@ last quote - no. not true.

friends come every second. be patient, be alive . it shall come

t. normie who has too many D:
has to 'stop' influx sometimes lol
>>
friends should like you for who you are
>>
>>34326189
Take your dogshit advice and get the absolute FUCK off my board
>>
>still friends with the guys I went to middleschool with

damn I'm a lucky motherfucker LOL
>>
File: image.jpg (100KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100KB, 1000x600px
>>34326077
I had a few really close friends in high school but I'm in my 2nd semester in college and I don't even regularly talk to anyone here yet.

Am I doomed too?
>>
>>34326416
Depends. How old you are, did you go to uni, and are you from a small town?
>>
honestly i dont even want friends
people are very dishonest and dishonorable
>>
>>34326423
We are all doomed to be alone friendo
>>
>>34326453
20, currently NEET, and no from a big city
>>
>>34326189
Bait quality has dropped despite its presence for many years. Interesting...
>>
>>34326470
I mean I'm >>34326423 this guy and I still talk to my high school friends on steam, who I've been friends with since pre school, so I guess I beat you.
>>
>>34326077

i'm an oldfag, in my 30s.

it was only very recently that i realized i was not popular in high school. someone i went to high school with got in touch with me because he was interested in working at my firm, and he was trying to be friendly, like "remember the good old days?" and he was bringing up all of these parties. i had no idea that people were having parties in high school. i was never invited to any of them. i thought that was something that only happened on tv or movies.

the person that is closest to a friend talks to me once every 3 or 4 months to request access to some research i have, and that's it. when he got married, he sent me an invitation to his wedding after it happened.

people are the fucking worst. if you have a dog, you have all the friends you will ever need.
>>
>>34326402
lmao wow what's wrong with youe?! but i know you're kidding so its OK mister kangaroo! :D

don't let a few bad friends or experience define your entire life. really though; you never know what they're going through. maybe they do care but they got caught up in life? there are too many friends to be had in this world. it's a matter of slimming down because you can't be friends with everyone (as much as you'd like to).

>try to examine why no conversation is occurring; do you isolate yourself, prefer to be alone, do they not reach out to you / invite you, or do you have specific qualifications when using the term 'friend'?

people who care about what you have / what you can offer them are not friends, or acquaintances. you don't go near plebs. i know you're exaggerating but try to define what a 'friend' actually is and see if you have those values in yourself.

>ofc, you can have friends and be together in misery, but something has to have brought you together. no common ground needed either.
>>
oh also - let it happen naturally, but don't be sad if it doesn't.

if you give love, time, affection, care/support, that's great, but don't expect it back. do it because you want to not because you want to forge friendships - only if you genuinely care. even if they don't, wish them the best. you don't need them.

1. be yourself
2. give from your heart
3. don't be jaded or let people wear you down
4. never expect
5. always look up/forward/protect yourself but not to the point of isolation.
>>
and even if you have friends everywhere, flooded by their presence, it's not like people are going to be less dumb anyway. or less selfish. having friends won't make you happy, but that doesn't mean you should seek desolate existence either. good souls exist.

its even more tiring TO have infinite friends.

>i know that's not what you're asking, and you only want one, but just speaking from someone who's on the other end and feels you 1000%.
>>
>>34326077
Do you try to make friends? And no, having a casual conversation with a co-worker or classmate isn't good enough.

Ever ask someone to go somewhere or have you ever gone to a social event?
>>
File: syrup.png (314KB, 589x388px) Image search: [Google]
syrup.png
314KB, 589x388px
aIso i'm your friend op :D
>>
>>34327592
What the fucking do I do? Approach random BC assholes?
>>
>>34327682
Assuming you're OP, you go to school and go to work. You must know some people in those classes. Start inviting them out. Worst they can say is no.

>Hey Chad, I'm probably gonna head to <local bar> to get a drink after class tonight to grab a drink...wanna come?

Or you can go to a social event like a school club meeting or a Meetup.com meetup and try meeting new people that way.
>>
File: textgram_1485139535.png (600KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
textgram_1485139535.png
600KB, 1080x1080px
>>34327510
Use this image from now on. Not that faggot shit.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.