[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you think you're really good friends with someone

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 11

File: hu3mFRH.jpg (133KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
hu3mFRH.jpg
133KB, 1440x810px
>tfw you think you're really good friends with someone
>tfw you get tossed aside for no reason

T-they're just really comfortable our friendship right? W-we don't need to talk every day to know we're friends, right?
>>
File: IMG_0477.png (100KB, 600x553px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0477.png
100KB, 600x553px
>>34325889
Yeah, I've experienced that. You're friendship is over, OP. If they blatantly ignore you for almost week it's time to move and find someone else to chum with. Sorry, dude. Good luck.
>>
File: TTGL-TakeTheFall.png (542KB, 2560x1600px)
TTGL-TakeTheFall.png
542KB, 2560x1600px
>>34325889
honestly unless they straight up lied to you about being busy when you offered to hang out, you're being retarded about this.

I have friends that I would kill somebody for and we don't hang out everyday, hell sometimes we don't even talk for days. You generally stop talking/hanging out with friends everyday once you get out of highschool (unless you roomie up with them)

Understand that you don't need to spend every waking moment with someone in order to be best friend/close with them.

Have a wallpaper since I have few/no meme faces b/c new pc.
>>
>>34325889
I will be your friend and not toss you aside, I promise.
>>
why don't you just ask them? Just say you're being paranoid and could appreciate knowing if you're annoying them or something, no big deal.
>>
File: Steady.jpg (110KB, 735x582px) Image search: [Google]
Steady.jpg
110KB, 735x582px
all good OP, I was best mates with a kid for 12 years which I is a good portion of time especially at my age (I'm 19 btw). Introduced him to another mate who was selling retro gaming stuff which he was collecting at the time. Basically never talk anymore, they go out to bars, clubs, have chill seshs, go camping with gf and other mates from the friendship group who I also indroduced each other too etc. All happened in the span of 10 months. 12 years of mateship out shadowed in 10 months just because they we're both interested in retro games. Feels good man
>>
File: IMG_0754.jpg (83KB, 426x746px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0754.jpg
83KB, 426x746px
welcome to my life, OP.
>>
>>34326420
At least you have friends to toss you aside. Haven't had one in over a decade
>>
>>34326088
Lies. You're a liar just like everyone else on this board.
>>
>>34326494

You mean online or IRL?
Because all my so-called friends IRL tossed me aside over a decade ago too.
The online ones dump me off as soon as they can.
>>
My best friend and I can go a few weeks without talking to each other only to pick up a week long texting conversation about something stupid like a video game or the like
>>
File: [screaming internally].png (24KB, 244x191px) Image search: [Google]
[screaming internally].png
24KB, 244x191px
>tfw when no friends that like the same things you do
>tfw will never find anyone that does
>>
File: 1484956051225.gif (2MB, 200x190px) Image search: [Google]
1484956051225.gif
2MB, 200x190px
>>34326525
Never made any online. Had one "friend" in high school who went away to college and that was that
>>
>>34325889
I couldn't imagine talking to my friends everyday. I need some time to recharge
>>
>>34326524
I'm not a liar I'm willing to dedicate every day to talk to you I'm a NEET with no friends.
>>
>>34326811
>>34326524
That wasn't me. Funny. I'm not a NEET either. I have two (online) friends too.
I was not lying though. Assuming we get along I don't see why I should just toss you away.
>>
>>34326558

just because i'm using the word "friends" for the online folks doesn't mean it's accurate if they'd just toss me away so easily
>>
File: 9123563466745.png (87KB, 432x480px)
9123563466745.png
87KB, 432x480px
>>34325889
Invest time in your friendship and stop running away from them. Message them once in a while too.

One sided friendship is sad and really draining for nothing.
>>
>>34326878
Yeah. Shit's pretty fucked up
>>
File: 1ekvfv.png (37KB, 171x143px) Image search: [Google]
1ekvfv.png
37KB, 171x143px
tfw everyone you ever talk to, stops talking to you after a few days

h-heh i idc
>>
>>34325889
This is one of the most aggravating things a human can do to another human. I know because I've been on the recieving end of it multiple times. I don't even bother to say "hey what gives" anymore, I just accepted people are very selfish and do not care as long as they get their way. That's why when in the future when they need me, I won't be there to answer their messages because what goes around comes around.

I really wish people would be decent though.
>>
In high school one of my "friends" said I was like a replacement friend for when their other friends weren't around. Accurately describes every group of friends I've had since really. I'm always the guy walking behind when there's only space for two abreast.

The worst thing about being fucked in the head socially is the awareness that its permanent. Everything is infinitely worse when you know it'll never get better. Yet I still have some hope I guess since I haven't killed myself yet.
>>
>>34326994
>replacement friend for when their other friends weren't around.
lmao that's what I was in high school too
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.