[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's with normies suddenly having FWB? Why is this now

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1483840865280.jpg (276KB, 1080x1326px) Image search: [Google]
1483840865280.jpg
276KB, 1080x1326px
What's with normies suddenly having FWB?

Why is this now a thing, and why does it piss me off. It's more than the fact that I'm not getting any.
>>
>>34325545
Crooked glasses mean crooked ears

2/10 would not bang
>>
>>34325545
It's because you think 4chan memes are real life

>muh degeneracy
>muh virgin
>muh values

grow up
>>
>>34325831
man that's such a fuckin lame joke i mean come on now, just look at that disgusting outie belly button why the fuck didn't that thing fall off or something what the shit is that? i dont want to be rude but outies are gross.
>>
>>34325864
>dude 4chan memes aren't real life lmao
Meanwhile we literally inaugurated the first 4chan president yesterday. Cuck.
>>
normies believe sex is like masturbation except with someone else
so they'll have sex with anyone lol
>>
>>34325545
>aviators
>not a pilot or not working in aviation related field

NORMIE DETECTED IN PICTURE
>>
The concept of women having fuck buddies repulses me, really really really disgusting.
>>
>>34326112
>Trump gets elected by a white majority that spent 8 years getting disrespected by the media
>Hillary doesn't visit rust belt states during the general
>republicans suppress the liberal vote (thankfully)

>it was pepes and /pol/ that elected Trump

k bro
>>
>>34326590
welcome to the 21st century buddy
it's extremely common amongst the youth
>>
>>34326555
>incredibly hot girl
>not normie automatically
cmon
>>
That's what happens when neither young men or women are fit for relationships.
>>
>>34326422

Sex pretty much is that though. Robots put it on such a high pedestal because they've never had it.
>>
>>34325545
>What's with normies suddenly having FWB?

>A lot of women don't want to settle down until their late twenties
>women don't mind sharing chad
>nu males don't mind sharing their 'gf'
>>
>>34326679
/pol/ did create a huge internet tide for him and is a contributing factor, but they are not the end all be all for sure I agree.
Really Hillary cucking Sanders is the thing that lost the Dems the election. Every rust belt state where Hillary lost to trump by small margins Bernie destroyed her in the primary.
>>
>>34326779
it was definitely a big part, but then again all those states bernie won in had caucuses rather than primaries, so it's unclear whether those gains would have translated into the general election.
>>
>>34325545
>and why does it piss me off. It's more than the fact that I'm not getting any.
actually the one and only reason it pisses me off is that I'm not getting any
>>
High quality girls usually don't have fuck buddies, you know nothing.
>>
>>34326955
It wouldn't have. Bernie won the WA caucus with 70% of the vote. When they had Dems mail in their vote he lost with only 30% of the vote
>>
>>34327022
>you know nothing.
not going to argue about your quality but just because you don't have a fuck buddy doesn't mean it doesn't happen
>>
>>34327264
It doesn't matter the percentage he lost by; all it matters in the case of a general is if he won or not. I understand that his base was quite similar to Trump's, but I just don't think that a self-proclaimed commie could garner the support that Clinton lacked.
>>
File: 1474525051878.jpg (660KB, 1825x4361px) Image search: [Google]
1474525051878.jpg
660KB, 1825x4361px
>>34325864

/pol/ here, go fuck yourself, nigger.

Sexual degeneracy is literally indefensible. It's disastrous from a societal standpoint, and hollow on the individual level.

Virgins objectively make for better relationships.

Actions have consequences. It's hilarious that you're telling others to grow up whilst spouting nonsense fit for a rebellious teenager.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.