[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If it's natural for men to have beards and not to shave,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: Beard-Heading_3428994b.jpg (44KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
Beard-Heading_3428994b.jpg
44KB, 620x387px
If it's natural for men to have beards and not to shave, why doew growing one feel so itchy and uncomfortable?
>>
File: IMG_1482.png (50KB, 1314x1054px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1482.png
50KB, 1314x1054px
>tfw physically, endocrinologically, literally, quintessentially, LITERALLY incapable of growing a beard
>>
It only feels itchy for about a week or two at most.
>>
>>34325500
>growing one feel so itchy and uncomfortable
for you
>>
You need to shampoo and condition your beard daily to keep it healthy. The skin gets dirty, dried out and irritated otherwise. Keeps the hairs soft and pleasant too.

There's a reason for beards, they're comfy and warm. There's a reason people started shaving, too. They can be irritating.
>>
It's probably better to go without a beard right now anyways, just cleanshave or keep some stubble
>>
>>34325622
>There's a reason for beards, they're comfy and warm.
I WOULDN'T KNOW I CANT GROW ONE REE REE REE REE REEEEEE

>>34325678
I cant even grow good stubble, ree
>>
I grew mine out for a while. I can tell you what it's like. It's really a pain. If you don't keep it completely trimmed you end up biting hair and pulling it which is annoying. You also get hairs in your mouth all the time. It'll also look like crap unless you trim it literally several times a week.

It might be worth it if you're worried about your jawline, because it kinda hides that pretty well. Aside from that though, there's just no point.
>>
>>34325544
I used to feel bad about not having a beard too, when I was like in those late teen years.
I'm pretty happy about it now though. I like being baby smooth. I can pretty much clear all the hair on my body in one shower sitting, which isn't much.

I just find hair disgusting anywhere that isn't your head. I laugh at people with beards, but end up having those bushy af arms and chest and shit.
>>
the best kind of beard is a jaw and a chin
>>
>>34325825
I'm 24 and I literally, endocrinologically, biologically, physiologically, LITERALLY cannot grow a beard

Fuck off with this passive-aggressive humblebrag insulting shit, Chad
>>
>>34325865
Ok and? I'm 26 I can't grow a beard either.
My cheeks have forever ever been smooth. Only can grow a slight stache and chin hairs.

Unlike you I've just embraced it and I'm not a whiny faggot about I guess. I prefer clean anyway.
>>
File: bearddd.jpg (57KB, 706x465px) Image search: [Google]
bearddd.jpg
57KB, 706x465px
my beard is growing nicely, this was from around 3 weeks ago as well so it's even thicker. anyone jelly?
>>
>>34326026
>dude just accept it and like take it lying down or on your back lol lmao
I'm not a fucking leftist cuck like you goddammit
>>
>>34326069
I'm happy lol, I look great hairless and clean shaven.
If you want a beard so bad just throw some rogaine on your face or just cuck the fuck up and deal with it. There's no changing genetics
>>
I grew mine out for the first time at 26, its a bitch to maintain and it gets super itchy. Every 2 or 3 days I'd have to get out the razor and shape it up so it didn't grow as a neck beard. I didn't even look good with it. Back to clean shaven right now.
>>
>>34326121
ROGAINE DIDN'T
WORK

RRREEEEEE
>>
>>34325500
You mean to say it's natural to grow one not to have one.
>>
File: beard.png (130KB, 216x273px) Image search: [Google]
beard.png
130KB, 216x273px
>>34326064
tfw mommy is telling me my chin hairs are growing too long
>>
>>34325500
to shave a beard is based on your personaliy and apperance, the people who say the only way to look like a strong man is to groom a beard are people which groom a beard. If a person wore a leather jackets often they would tell you the only way to look good is to wear a leather jacket, same logic goes, don't listen to assholes
>>
DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS RETARD >>34325622

You should shampoo your beard once a week at the most

You are drying out your skin and beard hair when you do so

You will make beard brittle, unkempt, and even more itchy

Look up Grey Bailey on youtube. He gives good advice.
>>
>>34326373
looks good my man. fuck your mommy. keep growing it out, i'm growing mine out caveman style.
>>
>>34325782

You're just a fucking pussy
>>
It will itch for a week or two when its growing out, but when you have a nice certain length, it shouldn't bother as long as your keep it trimmed and keep it looking clean.

If you have a baby face or don't look masculine, a beard can fix that. Also, if you have a weak or round jawline, a beard makes it look better. Just keep your beard short and trimmed. Shave the hair off your neck and line up the sides, bottom, and clean up your mouth and moustache area.

Btw a lot of women love heavy stubble and short trimmed beards. They don't like the crazy untammed beards
>>
>>34326829
>fuck your mommy.
i wish i could
>>
>>34326373

Shave that nasty shit off.
>>
>>34325500
it's only itchy because you shaved it to begin with. It wouldn't have every been itchy if it grew in naturally when it's still soft during puberty
>>
>>34326172
How long did you use it? It took me a solid 8 months before it started coming together. If you have the follicles, Rogaine *will* eventually work.
>>
>>34325500

Because not everything that's natural has to be pleasent
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.