[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think we should have a happy thread here. :3 What was the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

I think we should have a happy thread here. :3

What was the happiest moment of your life, folks?
>>
Summer break in 6th grade
I had real friends for the first time and we spent the whole time outside doing weird shit
I might have huge nostalgia glasses but I remember that being the only time I had ever approached contentment
>>
File: divine.jpg (131KB, 960x944px)
divine.jpg
131KB, 960x944px
>>34324542
im very happy anon c:
>>
Stacy wanted to talk to me alone. She was in a relationship but had feelings for me. We talked and she told me she liked me. She gave me a hug and looked at me and I parted her hair away from her eyes.

Best part was, I had a gf and she didn't even know.

Yes I am Chad. nod rlly
>>
>>34324542
Went to a festival with my brother and two of his friends.
We went swimming in the sea when it was night, felt really great.

Don't know if it's the happiest but it comes to mind when I think of peaceful moments
>>
damn I opened this thread because I thought I had a happy memory to recount... once it was open I realized I was thinking of a show and now I'm depressed that I've never had something to smile about.
I smile every day but it's just because people didn't talk to me when I was always sullen, my situation hasn't changed so I may just go back to how it was and quit this facade that only seems to devalue my eventual happiness, if it comes to me.
>>
I was stage manager for a musical in my last year of high school.
I somehow was able to handle all of the issues that came up and run all four nights with no problems at all.
And in the end, no one even knew I was the stage manager. They thought I was just really passionate about Cats.
That was the highest point in my life. the last 5 years have just been a slow decline.
>>
Winter 2010.

Finally got my own place.
Unemployed.

I went 2 weeks without leaving the house, without speaking, without texting, without going on 4chan, without any kind of human interaction whatsoever.

If I won the lottery, that's how I'd live the rest of my life.
>>
File: 1389067121698.jpg (35KB, 400x300px)
1389067121698.jpg
35KB, 400x300px
I can't remember the last time I was happy. I actually don't think I've ever been happy.
>>
File: 1479067385590.png (77KB, 900x900px)
1479067385590.png
77KB, 900x900px
A girl told me my dick was huge and perfect.

Probably rhe best thing I have ever heard anyone say to me in my entrire life.

Today was a good day.
>>
>>34324978

That was nice of mommy to say that to you.
>>
>>34324542
For a few summers I went off into the desert with a bunch of neo nazis to start our own country. It was great, we felt like real men out there
>>
>>34324653
I know that feel anon.

I try to think back to happy times but all i can think of was when i was a hanger-on with a group at school. I suppose its as close as i came to a proper friendship group since after that nobody spoke to me at all.
>>
I know what happiness feels like, so I figure I must've felt it at some point in my life, but I can't seem to find an actual happy memory.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.