[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>starting to see shit moving in the corner of my eyes Here

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

File: 1481872386167.jpg (78KB, 583x580px) Image search: [Google]
1481872386167.jpg
78KB, 583x580px
>starting to see shit moving in the corner of my eyes

Here we go lads. I'm starting to lose it.
>>
File: 1484799445333.jpg (108KB, 685x600px) Image search: [Google]
1484799445333.jpg
108KB, 685x600px
>everything is still drifting and pulsing
>hand eye ordination completely fucked, having to correct my typing every three words
>tertis effect in full force, most surfaces has notes from project diva gliding on them

Atleast the faces are gone
>>
I noticed that too

>Always used to see things moving in the corners of my eyes
>As I get older it gets worse
>It starts with small animals that aren't there
>Then
>Hallucinating bugs on my skin, shadow people lunging at me, shadow people stalking me
>Take antipsychotics
>They disappear

Showed dem fuckers
>>
>>34324788
I have something that is very similar.
>>
>shadows moving in the darkness
I've had about enough of this shit.
>>
>>34324845
Do they scare you?

The bugs used to frighten me. I'd start screaming and brushing them off, but they'd go away. The worst was when the shadow people would lunge at me. Knocked me on my ass several times

T. Schzioaffective
>>
>>34324887
They don't scare me, the after thoughts of them do.
>>
>>34324908
The after thoughts?

You mean like what you think after they disappear?
>>
>>34324935
Yes, the thoughts of them after they leave me.
I also hear things.
Very quiet, taps, whispering and so on.
>>
>>34324975
It started that way for me too.

If it's just your name being called, don't worry.

If it's more robust, maybe schedule an appointment with a therapist or a psychologist. They'll probably recommend you to a psychiatrist. How old are you, anon?
>>
>>34324507
I've always had a dot on my left eyeball. It floats about, if I look left to right it'll swing as my eyeball turns. I'm schizophrenic but that didn't fully develop until I was 19, I don't think they're related.
>>
this happens occasionally to me and its no big deal just tricks of the light
>>
>>34325010
Aside from the seeing/hearing things I am very paranoid of somebody breaking into my house or watching me from the windows (I have a skylight without a blind)
>>
>>34325109
How paranoid? Because there's "paranoid" and then there's PARANOID.

Everyone is scared of people breaking into their house, or being watched, but how much does this fear control you?
>>
>>34325140
I usually wait until day to go to sleep when possible so I can see if someone if watching me.
On weekdays I cover myself when I'm asleep and leave the TV on so if anybody is watching they won't see/hear much.
>>
>>34325215
Seek professional help.

Question though: Why are they watching you?
>>
File: 1484240148209.jpg (197KB, 1484x1256px) Image search: [Google]
1484240148209.jpg
197KB, 1484x1256px
>Finally came out of what felt like years long depression
>Start having intrusive thoughts, then they stop
>Start to have auditory hallucinations, then they stop
>Start seeing shit in the corner of my eyes and getting spooked, they haven't stopped yet
>The intrusive thoughts and auditory hallucinations are starting to come back
>>
>>34325234
I don't know, I've named a few though, the one at the bottom of the stairs is Jeremy (least threatening name I could think of)
I also tell them I'm not sure why they follow me, I live a very boring life and very rarely do much aside from eat, sleep and go to college. they don't care.
>>
>>34325279
I really miss the voice in my head, man
SUCH a nice feeling not being alone when you go to bed.
>>
>>34325010
Not that guy, but why is hearing your name not a problem? Is that just a common thing?
>>34325323
I fucking won't, it's annoying as shit. It doesn't even say anything interesting or coherent.
>>
>>34324507
>have experienced a lot of head trauma in my life
>started noticing bugs that weren't there two years ago
the ride never ends
>>
File: image.png (373KB, 500x482px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
373KB, 500x482px
I'm pretty paranoid, and I tend to see shit moving in the corner of my eyes, but I've always been paranoid. My therapist said that I exhibit no signs of schizophrenia, so I'unno what it could be. Perhaps I'm just an autist with detaching retinas? I see flashes and have noticed an increase in floaters. I'll go blind, whatever.
>>
>Quit drinking
>Have been having severe auditory and visual hallucinations for the last three days
>Focus is completely lost constantly
>Especially if I am spoken to, it feels like I suddenly ripped a bowl
Havent experienced any of the physical pains yet though
>>
>>34324507
>>34324507
smoke dudeweed and develop your powers. it's a gift and a curse. you decide how to use it.
>>
File: tumblr_ocbpi62DB41qdvrdyo1_1280.jpg (97KB, 633x616px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ocbpi62DB41qdvrdyo1_1280.jpg
97KB, 633x616px
>>34324788
This has been happening to me for years I thought this was normal and happened to everyone, figured it was a result of stress... maybe I'll look into that. I also hear things but it's not like a conversation. Usually laughing or crying, most speech is indecipherable
>>
>>34324507
>about to shut off the lights to go to sleep
>turn around to briefly see a fucking shadowy figure that quickly disappears
>sleep entire night with blankets over my head like a scared 5 year old

pretty autistic but it helps me somehow.
>>
You can complain when you start believing some supernatural force is trying to kill you. You aint never had a psychotic break, nigga.
>>
>>34325580
Get that shit checked out, definitely not normal

Could be the onset of schizophrenia
>>
Feel when Nenecchi will never shoot up your workplace and end your suffering while she strokes your hair as you bleed to death on her lap
>>
>>34325910

get me an outfit and a wig and I'll do it for you anon
>>
File: 14094951314.gif (647KB, 347x284px) Image search: [Google]
14094951314.gif
647KB, 347x284px
>>34324507
I work on a car lot and would see shadowy people (who, on second look, weren't there) sitting in the cars in the corner of my eyes, hear the phone ringing & people calling my name all the time and got put on antipsychotics lmao.
>>
This whole thread reminds me of movies like Signs, Dark Skies and Knowing

If you see shadowy people and hear whispers and think somebody is watching you DO NOT WATCH THESE MOVIES THEY WILL WORSEN YOUR CONDITION I ASSURE YOU
>>
Sometimes, randomly, I hear my name spoken in public, I then turn around and nothing

And my name is very rare in fact

I have none of the other symptoms you guys are describing, the most I can think of is seeing the girl from the Ring for a splitsecond when in fact it's just my jacket hanging recently and also once when I was younger seeing a shadowy hyena in the corner of my eye (that one made me shit my pants)
>>
>>34325348
It's extremely common and happens in normies just on the border of sleep sometimes.
>>
>>34326106
Although I HAVE been making a lot of typos recently, noticed this when I hit up an old chat and I was correcting myself about every 10 words or so, and it was the most stupid stuff like "How do you feel KNOW" and stuff like that or completely forgetting to type in words like how you without the are in the middle
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.