[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else find it impossible to imagine a girl being attracted

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

File: 1478370892937.jpg (74KB, 900x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1478370892937.jpg
74KB, 900x1000px
Anyone else find it impossible to imagine a girl being attracted to them?

It's never happened, and I doubt it will ever happen

please post ITT if no one has ever been attracted to you in any way
>>
i'm actually the opposite, it's starting to even become a disease

i think every girl is either flirting with me or head over hills in love O_O

though i'm sorta obsessed with my looks...
>>
>>34324330
I don't think it ever happened to me at least one time.
>>
>>34324397
please don't post in my thread man
>>
File: 1484458098176.png (235KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1484458098176.png
235KB, 500x500px
>>34324330

Never had any female attracted to me.

Theoretically, we may still be able to become desired. We just have to pool our resources and efforts into becoming physically attractive. Become slim and build some muscle. Buy some trendy clothes. Personality is a meme. As long as you're not a serial killer or rapist, then we're fine on the personality front. This is my final attempt at becoming human. If it fails I will give up.
>>
>>34324397

pls leave

originali
>>
Yeah. I'm pretty sure it's physically impossible. There was one weird case where maybe a girl was interested in me but I barely ever spoke to her and I was even more unattractive than I am right now. I assumed she was in it for the free homework or something.
>>
i thought that for years.

i had slightly Caucasian slightly asian nose and i tried to squeeze my nostrils to make it straighter all the time

I have really bad acne, still have some on my chin but not as bad as it used to be though there are some hyperpigmentation that ive been too lazy to correct with retin a

uhh oh and on my left eyelid, there was a bit of an asymmetry that i was hugely bothered about. I don't know why but my right eyelid had a fold but my left one didn't so I used some eyelid plastic that japanese girls wear and it corrected itself. so now it looks fine.

strangest thing was more girls liked me before i was super concerned of my looks than after.

so now i'm a bit confident with my looks and im not too bothered about my imperfections but i try to be happy and hope that'll be enough. still single, khv but im happy and im doing well in my life so i cant complain
>>
Once had a solid 9/10 love me for a while, but she was kinda slutty also so that changed soon, then had a 7/10 love me with whom i had a relationship with for quite a while, but she turned out to be also a fucking slut, pretty sure she cheated on me, dumped her.
and recently there was a really ugly girl who liked me, i did everything i could that she would leave me alone (hahahaha) and now i have a potential thing with a solid 10/10 girl who is really nice and also not slutty like most of the girls in my neighbourhood.
>>
>>34324624
why did you post in my thread despite not meeting the criteria
>>
Christ this is a depressing thread. none of you have even had like a really unattractive fat girl flirt with you? or a desperate cougar? anything?
>>
>>34324624

>>please post ITT if no one has ever been attracted to you in any way

leave
>>
>>34324644
Nope. Nothing besides a chick who """"confessed""""" to me to make fun of me. Didn't believe a single word of it.
>>
I just have to find a way to get rid of the look of depression and desperation from my face. Then everything should be solid
>>
>>34324679
That's really depressing man. Also what age is everyone here? I only felt this way when I was 12
>>
>>34324644
of course not

why would they?
>>
>>34324644
no

ive only been with attractive women
>>
>>34324427
>As long as you're not a serial killer or rapist

Those guys are actually more attractive :^(
>>
>>34324725
22, my melanin-enriched comrade.
>>
>>34324740
Aw man I don't think i'd be able to go on living if no one showed interest in me at that stage
>>
>>34324777
Are you baiting me or what? This is pretty common here.

Besides, I don't feel sad because of it because it never factored into my life at all. The part where no one wants to talk to you is way worse than the part where no one wants to fuck you.
>>
>>34324644
No. Nothing at all.

Original
>>
>>34324330
I think I've had a few women attracted to me but after a childhood / teenhood of being unattractive, isolated and no self esteem, I never picked up on signs and even if I did, was clueless on how to pursue

~t, 25y/o khv neet
>>
>>34324833

Do you think you'll ever kiss a girl anon?
>>
>>34324814
No not baiting I only come on here for the kek and meme threads rarely go onto other ones. Didn't realise it was that common here although I had heard the jokes saying all 4chan users are virgins I didn't think it was this bad
>>
>>34324330
Absolutely. I mean, I know it is statistically unlikely that there is literally no woman who could actually be attracted to me to any degree, but it just seems so foreign a concept now that I feel as though it perhaps is possible.
>>
>>34324330
Yep. I'm not really ugly, just a young looking skinny guy with long hair. I think the thing that makes me so sure it won't happen is that I've gone so long without any sign of it before. Almost everyone else I know has at least had a girl go out on one date with them. I know it's not a matter of technique, I'm pretty good at talking to girls and can steer a conversation and get a phone number, but they just are not attracted to me.
>>
>>34324860
possibly, but no doubt in my mind it would be awkward for both of us and probably crappy for her if she has experience

I'd imagine if I ever got in a relationship, I'd need a girl who would be comfortable with teaching me the ropes but, that's only if I ever managed to get with someone
>>
I don't think it's impossible. There are some pretty desperate women out there.
Not saying I'd be their first choice, but it could happen.

I probably wouldn't notice though because I am a retard.
>>
I cannot even imagine it

there's nothing attractive or appealing about me
>>
Why not post pics so we can tell you what your chances are anons?
>>
>>34325011
why would I post my picture on 4chan

are you crazy
>>
>>34325011

We don't want to become memes
>>
I'm 19, virgin, and never kissed anyone yet.
>>
>>34325066
Yes and I'm curious what someone who has never had anyone interested in them looks like.
>>
>>34324330
Yeah especially when I wake up and look in the mirror. I don't understand how someone could wake up to a face like mine.

>>34324644
No girl has ever been attracted to me as far as I'm aware of and I have no reason to think any girl has been attracted to me anyways. I don't blame them. This Anon puts it nicely: >>34324896
>>
File: 1484871148685.jpg (16KB, 224x300px) Image search: [Google]
1484871148685.jpg
16KB, 224x300px
>>34325086
No pedobears here anon.
>>
>>34325086
Like a fat bearded guy, we all look alike anyway.
>>
>>34325086
imagine someone ugly and with creepy eyes that repel people even though I can't do anything about my eyes

that's me
>>
No girls
but some boys have
r9k would be better off gay , prison gay or not
not relying on women probably make our lives better
>>
>>34325237
Oh yeah, I forgot about that. I've been approached by dudes before, that's right. Not gay, though.
>>
>Long arms with large hands.
>Skinny fat.
>Pectus excavatum.
>Beer belly.
>Round as fuck face with scruffy beard.
>Glasses.
>Hairy as shit.

Who else /geneticoutcast/ here.
>>
>>34324330
I don't know what the fuck is wrong with me.

>Friend of mine for the past ten years has been attracted to me
>Dated for a day, didn't work out
>Fast forward 4 years, she wants to date me

I don't know why I don't want to date her. I don't know if I'm just not attracted to her anymore or if it's because I don't want her to stop me from killing myself. Either way, I'll never understand
>>
File: justwhy.jpg (8KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
justwhy.jpg
8KB, 205x246px
>>34325237
I'm twink-tier yet I'm heterosexual. It's a cruel joke.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.