[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My birthday is this next week and I'm planning to buy some

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

File: tumblr_o9g5k5VZOp1qfc2yoo1_500.jpg (72KB, 422x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o9g5k5VZOp1qfc2yoo1_500.jpg
72KB, 422x750px
My birthday is this next week and I'm planning to buy some needlessly expensive IPA beer and a prostitute for half an hour

What are your plans for your upcoming birthday?
>>
File: 1458127150973.jpg (26KB, 460x400px) Image search: [Google]
1458127150973.jpg
26KB, 460x400px
>>34323422
My birthday is in 2 months. I have absolutely no fucking plans. I wish I could just disappear.
>>
My birthday is in 8 months, and i'm planning on killing myself because i've always promised to kill myself once I turn 21
>>
i havent done anything special on my birthday in years
>>
>>34323834

I promised to kill myself the day before my last birthday so I wouldn't end up a 31 year old hopeless loser. but i can't even keep a promise to myself...
>>
>>34323967
You must enjoy your life then
>>
>>34323422
Get her longer than a half hour you cheap fuck.
>>
>>34323422
How the fuck do you get a prostitute.
>>
>>34323422
just buy an expensive top quality onahole
>>
>>34324010
> see grill in corner of street
> say hay grill. You a prostitute?
>>
Don't remind me. Another year, another complete lack of any progress. I'm degenerating.
>>
>pay for half an hour for a prostitute
>meanwhile a ugly gook has it for free 24/7
>>34324062
op you should get a gun for half an our
>>
My birthday is in 2 months. Because I am a failure as a human being, I'm moving back to my home country and working in a filler position for my rich family business.
>>
>>34323991

i'm just too afraid of what's on the other side

>>34324010
backpage
>>
File: Snapshot_20170122_1.jpg (42KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Snapshot_20170122_1.jpg
42KB, 640x480px
tHIS birthday the goverment gave me more money can workingpeople because i am autist.

I get dinosaurs and sonic hodgehergs and sterois - picrelated me on birthday three days ago
>>
>>34323834
>killing yourself before you can legally become an alcoholic
Come on dude.
>>
>>34323422
i might smoke weed the first time
no idea what to expect
>>
>>34324000
Why would I want to waste my time with some other human being? I'd be lucky to last longer than 4 minutes.
>>
>>34323422
>get a prostitute

That would solve every kv on r9k i dont understand why they havne done it yet. I use my neetbux to fuck on the reg its great
>>
>>34324068
do you guys hire?
>>
>>34324024
a piece of silicone doesn't warm up like a human being does
>>
I'm gonna go home and see if my mom will make me a cake like she did when I was little
Maybe we'll watch Olive the Other Reindeer
The longer my life trudges on, the more I realize that all along, my mom is the only person I should have trusted, and she's the best friend I've ever had
People will always shit all over you at some point, no matter how close you think you are, no matter how long you've been friends
Mom is still there, and she just hopes you'll give her a call

I have so many regrets
>>
>>34324124
I suppose they do if you're qualified, but I doubt you speak the language. It's a big publisher that supplies for 10% of the country and generates millions in revenue. Since I'm in my mid 20s, they want me to build work experience and some savings while working there given that I'm this old with no degree.
>>
My birthday is tomorrow, I'll get a book as a gift from my family (the complete works of Machiavelli) and then I'll go est mexican food with my girlfriend. We'll get drunk and have sex. I'm feeling good.
>>
>>34323422
my birthday is also next week
im gonna work and then be spoiled by my bf
>>
>>34324092
If you're calm, stable, rational, etc. it's fantastic.
Everything's better.
Meditation is easier.
You get into that "flow" headspace faster.

But it's not a great idea to smoke after, for example, a breakup. Especially if you're by yourself.

You might have a panic attack.

So basically, anti-depressants "compress" your emotions.
>happy is lower
>sad is higher

Weed expands your emotions.

Anywho.
>>
>>34324224
damn I'm jealous pls take me with you ;_;
good luck anon i hope that it goes well for you.
>>
>>34324298
What are you talking about? When I'm in a horrible mood I just smoke weed to forget about my problems
>>
>>34324298
Sounds like I'm going to have a good time then.
Do you have any suggestions what i should do while I'm high?
>>
get blazed, go to a rail museum, then get outrageously drunk while eating really good food
>>
>>34323422
What day is your birthday? My birthday is also next week birthday buddy,
>>
>>34323422
have you already picked the girl your gonna fuck OP?

any pics?
>>
>>34324298
>meditation
new wave hippy scum
>>
My 21st birthday is in 7 days.
I rented a home in the mountains of nc with my cousin (who is just as sperg as me) and we are going to get absolutely fucked up for 5 days.
I'm planning on spending 0 time sober and will have fun talking about life and shit. I will finally be able to participate in feels tavern and run from my problems. I've saved up for 6 months for this.
>>
>>34323422
Same thing but with root beer instead.
I've already picked out the girl I want.

Already 27, where did the time go?
>>
File: 166569047.jpg (54KB, 500x348px) Image search: [Google]
166569047.jpg
54KB, 500x348px
>>34323422
that's interesting OP, my birthday is next week too(29th). im planing on jumping off a cell tower to celebrate the 23rd anniversary of my virginity and neet lifestyle since high school grad.
>>
>>34326179

you're 42?

use a set of bolt cutters first to break into the building at the base of the cell tower and then dump gas on everything and set it on fire. Also fuck up the antennas on the tower.

You'll be jumping off the tower anyways, so why not?
>>
>>34323422
Hopefully spend it with friends and have a good time! A concert, a party, a bar or two!
>>
>>34326640
why would you think im 42?

anyways i thought it would be cool to stream it via phone.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GygEAcFFMVs

32453242122gfdfdtu
>>
>>34326778

reading comprehension fail. thought you meant 23rd anniversary of your neet lifestyle since getting out of high school.

you can still stream it on your phone. just do it to a tower from one of their competitors
>>
>>34327023
Ha

][poerk
>>
>>34323422
>vacation at the beach
>prostitutes
>seafood
>>
File: niggerfaggot.png (26KB, 1152x648px) Image search: [Google]
niggerfaggot.png
26KB, 1152x648px
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE 998283821
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.