[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hate being black so goddamn much, everyday I just look in the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_2052.jpg (163KB, 878x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2052.jpg
163KB, 878x960px
I hate being black so goddamn much, everyday I just look in the mirror and just laugh at the absurdity of my body. Someone please kill me
>>
At least you're not a beta whiteboi.
>>
>>34323430
That's like 10 times better than being black tho
>>
>>34323354
>complains about race
>complains about body
Well, which one is it faggot.
You've really got no excuse. You're stuck with the race so quit complaining about something you can't change. If you don't act like a complete Nigerian ape or the typical black stereotype you should be fine getting your precious white queen (yes, I know you're a sucker for white pussy like every black cuck, OP). As far as your body goes, quit being a lazy fuck and work out.

It's literally that simple.

t. Black bot with a white gf
>>
>>34324512
>its a black chad tells OP to b himself episode
>>
>>34323354
No, love yourself you fucking weakling.
>>
>>34323513
anything is better then being black tho.
>>
File: bowtiesarecool_fullpic_5.jpg (39KB, 550x400px) Image search: [Google]
bowtiesarecool_fullpic_5.jpg
39KB, 550x400px
Here's a qt black. Be more like him.
>>
>>34324752
I'd rather be black than abbo or poo though.
>>
C'mon. Who really cares that you're black? There isn't actually as many people who hate you as you think. And the world is a much more entertaining and cultured place thanks to black people, whether you know it or not. :3
>>
>>34324512
If you are black and not tyrone level, no girl will ever look at you.
>>
Stop going on /pol/. There is nothing wrong with being black but you should be aware if you are intelligent that there is stigma attached to your skin color so if you want to be well preceived you should be presentable.

If Obongo can be president, you can look half decent mayn.
>>
>>34324685
I'm anything but Chad
>>34324801
With that mindset no wonder you're single
>>
>>34323354
i'm a mixed abomination and wish i was fully black, every other race is so fucking disgusting to me
please be proud anon
>>
>>34324512
>which one is it
Are you retarded? First my body is covered in black skin because of my race, the features on my face are because of my race. I was talking about shit specific to black people not being out of fucking shape

>>34324857
I don't hate being black because of shit that pol says, it's tough to pill swallow as a minority but ya have to accept that you're not as attractive as white people, people won't treat you as purely an individual but also as a member of your race unless you're white. Chad steal something? Wow chad is an asshole. Tyrone steal something? Wow black people are animals. Too many negatives compared to the positives, being white is objectively a straight upgrade.
>>
File: 1482723085597.jpg (317KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1482723085597.jpg
317KB, 960x960px
>>34323354
Just be an uncle Ruckus. Say anti blm, pro cop, and pro Donald trump things and be instantly accepted by decent society.
>>
File: 1466135070055.jpg (19KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1466135070055.jpg
19KB, 200x200px
>it's another self-hating bitch nigga episode
>>
>>34326016
I assume you're properly red and black pilled anyway.
>>
self-loathing black people are so cringeworthy
>>
>be mixed
>be a legit hybrid
>have the athleticism of a black
>have the imagination and intelligence of a white

my problem is i have no ambition to become anything.
>>
>>34324798
Being a poo isn't that bad... :(

>>34326113
this
>>
You God damn coons need to kill yourselves.
>>
File: 1468603911357.png (124KB, 358x272px) Image search: [Google]
1468603911357.png
124KB, 358x272px
>>34324800
>And the world is a much more entertaining and cultured place thanks to black people
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.