[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>talking to my mom about my shitty height >'come on

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

File: 1fb.png (273KB, 600x583px) Image search: [Google]
1fb.png
273KB, 600x583px
>talking to my mom about my shitty height
>'come on son, you sound like a kid!, your sister is short too and she has a normal life, with her husband and her kids!'
YES, BUT SHE IS A GIRL REEEEEEEEEE

DOESNT MATTER IF SHE IS FAT AND UGLY, SHE WILL FIND BOYFRIEND ANYWAYS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>34322664
Holy shit are women seriously this dense???
>>
>>34322838
My mom always talks to me like this. She says some stupid shit about how I need to "watch out and make responsible decisions", and that I need to be "aware around girls". And then she goes on about how I need to know whether a girl is mentally stable or not, and that I need to PICK a gf who is responsible, not lazy, and s good person. I don't understand what she thinks she's talking about. I can barely get over the part where she says "you need to pick a gf who..." like I am in no position to pick out a girl from an ocean of females. What kind of society even works like that anymore? Only chads have it that easy
>>
>>34322664
how tall are you anon'
original shit nigga
>>
>>34322664
I wish I knew how to sympathize with you on this. My mom is proud of me for being much taller than her (I'm 6'2 and she's 5'2)
>>
File: pepethecat.png (175KB, 396x384px) Image search: [Google]
pepethecat.png
175KB, 396x384px
>Have brother who is 5'5
>Mom says it's disappointing how short he is

Height is not a meme, lads
>>
File: I'm totally not mad, I swear!.gif (2MB, 210x155px) Image search: [Google]
I'm totally not mad, I swear!.gif
2MB, 210x155px
>anon, why don't you have a girlfriend?
>"cus im ugly mom lol"
>anon, you're not ugly!
>"thanks mom, but I am. You're just biased because you're my mom"
>not at all. lots of women think you're attractive
>"then how comes women are repulsed by me?"
>that's because you are so good-looking, you scare these women. they think you are out of their league
>"th-thanks mom"
>>
File: IMG_0456.jpg (2MB, 3514x2679px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0456.jpg
2MB, 3514x2679px
>>34322664
>tfw you've never had this problem because I hit the 6'0 when I was 12 years old
>>
>>34322929
>I can barely get over the part where she says "you need to pick a gf who..."
>>
>>34322664
you really think a man's worth is measured in feet and inches? height is in no way a disadvantage, you can literally achieve anything you would if you were a few inches taller. what a sad life you must be leading.
but I don't think you posted here expecting a serious discussion anyway. just KYS, it'll solve your problems you weak little manlet
>>
>>34322664
>grandma bitching at me for not having a gf, says that I'm so tall and handsome that I must be turning them away on purpose
>have to explain to her that I'm fucking 5'9" and have acne scars and that is not attractive

To make it worse it's her fucking fault I'm like this, my grandpa's 6'2" and never had skin problems while she's 5'0" and has fucking rosacea. Meanwhile my sister, who's 5'2", skinnyfat, and has rosacea has not gone two weeks without having a boyfriend since she was twelve years old.

>>34323052
>that's because you are so good-looking, you scare these women. they think you are out of their league
Kek, at least your mom loves you though.

>>34323078
Barron?
>>
>be 13 years old
>6'3
>have strong facial genes
>girls interested in me
>"oh boy. in a year or two I will have a girlfriend and have lots of sex with her!"
>hit mid-puberty
>face goes to shit
>grow a neanderthal browbone
>jaw gets even bigger, but cheeks stay where they are
>nose gets bigger
>end up with a banana face
>girls suddenly lose interest
>now I'm a 27-year-old KHV

A-At least I'm t-tall, right?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.