[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Around 80% of crimes are committed by men, and 99% of mass shooters

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_o1f1ylqVbU1v29fowo1_500.jpg (118KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o1f1ylqVbU1v29fowo1_500.jpg
118KB, 500x750px
Around 80% of crimes are committed by men, and 99% of mass shooters are men. Therefore, men are more irrational than women. Find a flaw in this logic.

Protip, you can't. lol
>>
>>34322096
In this world, you'd have to be crazy and irrational not to be violent and angry.
>>
there are one billion, seven hundred seventy-six million, eight hundred thirty-two thousand, four hundred seventy-one men in the world right now that want to rape you
>>
(P & Q) -> R
This is untrue for the men who are not criminals
Therefore R does not follow
Ergo you're retarded
>>
>>34322096
women are irrational as men but they dont shoot up buildings they just fuck 1000 niggers and/or become a feminist or something
men bear the brunt of the effects of our decaying culture as well--less is expected of women than of men and the decline of masculinity has lead to many males, particularly white males, to become alienated and angry as they are unable to find meaning and lack the strength and will power to achieve their goals, causing them to lash out
>>
>>34322096
>Implying crime is irrational when you've been pushed out of employment by affirmative action and gender quotas
>Implying murder is irrational when society throws you to the sidelines
Sorry son but that's the world feminism has created
>>
>>34322227
>>34322222
so close to this get
>>
>>34322096
>crime is the only metric of irrationality
Made me respond 5/10
>>
>>34322096
100% of mass shooters have been on SSRI's.
>>
Found one.
Men matter and women don't.
That's like saying humans kill more people than pets so humans should be gotten rid of.
>>
>>34322333
nice trips

this is an orignalianioanoano-diddly-o comment
>>
Delusional behavior encompasses much more than externalised violence, which is in its most extreme forms only a tiny part of the spectrum.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.