[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else here is trying to understand normies? They're

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1475899366361.png (98KB, 612x491px) Image search: [Google]
1475899366361.png
98KB, 612x491px
Who else here is trying to understand normies?
They're so different from us.

Why do normies have casual sex?
Why do they party and drink alcohol?
Why do they make fun of virgins?
Why do they look down upon loners?
Why are they so shallow?
>>
>casual sex

Sex is fun. Sex without complicatione is nice.

>alcohol and parties

It's fun.

>why do they make fun of virgins

If you're a guy who's a virgin in your 20s it means nobody has found you attractive enough to want to fuck you, and/or you're a pussy.

>loners

People without friends usually are awkward and weird. Or autistic.

>why are they shallow

I wouldn't really call it shallow. They just follow their instincts without really thinking about it first.
>>
>>34321992
Reading this absolutely disgusted me. You must be publicly executed, along with other normalfags you fucking degenerate subhuman judgmental condescending worthless irredeemable garbage.
>>
>>34322068

I'm not the one wishing people were dead because they view things differently. You're just as bad as SJWs.
>>
"Why do normies have casual sex?"

Fun. The majority of normies, btw, don't have casual sex, unless you assume that men under-report how much sex they have on surveys.

"Why do they party and drink alcohol?"

Partying? Hell's if I know. In the handful of parties I've been at, I'm always counting down the time, waiting to leave. But the alcohol part, I'd estimate a solid majority of robots drink, it's not a normie activity. If you can get through life without it, good for you. Really, that stuff is dangerous. But note that many of us can't.

"Why do they make fun of virgins?
Why do they look down upon loners?"

It's natural to look down on someone. We look down on stupid people and race traitors.

"Why are they so shallow?"

Because there's really nothing there. The "intellectual" will never be more than 10 or so percent of the population. For the lonely robot, we have little choice but to be "intellectuals."
>>
>>34322211
You need a good ass fucking you stupid normie faggot.
>>
>>34322211
It's not about "viewing things differently," it's about invading a place where you aren't wanted and spewing cliches. Take that shit back to facebook, normalfag.
>>
>>34322403

OP asked a question and it was answered. Not my fault being capable as a human being on a basic level triggers you guys. If you want a hug box you should go to tumblr.
>>
>>34322651
>Not my fault

Yea, it is.
>>
>>34322651
If you are so superior to us, what are you doing here? Trolling is what, trying to shit up the place in order to prevent effect resistance to the ZOG agenda. Take your deluded superiority back to facebook, normalfag.
>>
>>34322674
>>34322927
KEKEKKEK

I'm a virgin and not that normie but holy fuck are you guys assmad. You fucking asked in the first place.
>>
>>34321903
>Why do normies have casual sex?

Because they (we, I guess) can. When you think about casual sex as a possibility you might be able to rationalise whether or not it's a good thing, but if the opportunity shows, seeing how it won't have any consequence asides from some awkardness afterwards, we go for it.

>Why do they party and drink alcohol?

Because thats what we have been told is being social, and it gets us closer to casual sex. Alcohol just makes it smoother.

>Why do they make fun of virgins?

Lack of empathy and very little self awareness. We don't realize how hard it is to loose your virginity when you are an outcast. Our first time was just easy, so we assume everyone has the same chances we do.

>Why do they look down upon loners?

It shocks us to see someone acting differently than us. And we assume there's something wrong with you. I personally don't feel much against loners, but I'm a normie, so I need to use the "we" pronoun.

>Why are they so shallow?

Because we don't need to, we find success even being airheads.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.