[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Say you have a really bad cold. Your nose is running like crazy.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1347859659597.jpg (32KB, 440x410px) Image search: [Google]
1347859659597.jpg
32KB, 440x410px
Say you have a really bad cold. Your nose is running like crazy. Now say you're in an area with no food or water.

If you collected all the snot from your nose, could you sustain yourself from that? There's so much of it that you'd probably collect a decent amount after an hour or so.
>>
>>34321562
Autism speaks right here
>>
That's like saying eating your scabs will make you live longer
>>
>>34321858
That actually makes more sense since scabs are not coming from inside
>>
>>34321562

>Say you have a really bad cold
Okay so you're already dehydrated

>Your nose is running like crazy
and becoming more dehydrated

>If you collected all the snot from your nose, could you sustain yourself from that?
No. You're stupid.
>>
>>34321945
He shouldnt let it drop to the floor though
>>
you absolute fucking retard.

That stuff came from your body. It was already in your body. You aren't getting any new intake from it.

This is like suggesting you should drink your own saliva to stay hydrated. Spoilers: that stuff is produced from water you have already consumed.

Stop being a fucking retard you absolute cunting dickbag cunt bitch ass pussy faggot.

You are the type of sandniggershit I hope Trump deports. Your existence proves that niggers like you lack the genes that make you normal humans.

Eat shit and die. You people make me sick.
>>
>>34321945
How someone can type so many words yet not actually say anything is beyond me
>>
>>34321944

>scabs are not coming from inside

lolwut? scabs are created by your blood coagulating upon exposure to oxygen.

You think theres a scab fairy?
>>
>>34321562
Stay in school senpai.
>>
>>34321562
I learned a lot from this thread.

Thank you, OP for being brave enough to ask the tough questions.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.