[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The main reason I can't talk to people is that I am not

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1484282741434.jpg (23KB, 344x314px)
1484282741434.jpg
23KB, 344x314px
The main reason I can't talk to people is that I am not funny. So how do I become funny in converastions? Does anyone know any stand-up comedians or something that is easy to integrate into my conversations? Internet memes have not helped.
>>
>>34321446
You only need to be funny with women and they do tend to like lame humour .
>>
i'm a pretty funny customer myself and i can say that there isn't enough space in social groups for lot's of jokesters like myself
so don't worry too much about being lame. you can be the audience to my gloriousness and you can hit it off with the lame grils and bond over your mutual appreciation of me
>>
File: 1484178621394.jpg (61KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1484178621394.jpg
61KB, 1000x800px
>>34321446
Just act autistic
>>
>>34321446
As a fellow class clown and professional group jokester, I can only tell you one thing.
Don't try to be funny. Just don't. People will end up never taking you seriously and you will be nothing more than a joke to them.
I have been through this throughout my childhood. I was a pathetic little boy in a shitty neighbourhood so I tried to make people laugh so they don't beat me up. For a bit it worked and everything was fine. But then being a clown became a part of me, I became associated with this. People never took me seriously anymore no matter how much I tried to get rid of this stigma. It's a real shit feeling being with people your age and yet feeling being made to feel like a dumb little child. You feel trapped. You wish you could be yourself but you can't. This is your prison. The prison you built yourself. The prison whose key you've lost a long time ago.
My advice to you is don't change yourself so others may like you. Change yourself so that you like yourself. Good luck in your pursuit anon. Take care.
>>
>>34321446
Laugh loudly at your own jokes

Normies hate awkward situations so they will be forced to laugh
>>
>>34321446
Why do you want to be a clown?
>>
A lot of times, to be funny, you have to be able to make relations between things. Say you encounter a buff ass tard. "That extra chromosome raised his power level". The person in question's strength and his behavior/condition seem to be something specific to him, and seemingly have a correlation. The correlation is completely untrue, though, and at first, very shallow glance, may seem to be true.
>>
>>34321446
WHATS THE DEAL WITH AIRLINE FOOD
AMIRITE?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.