[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>before 4chan >atheist edgelord >after 4chan >ready

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: Iisus-Hristos.jpg (306KB, 1100x730px) Image search: [Google]
Iisus-Hristos.jpg
306KB, 1100x730px
>before 4chan
>atheist edgelord
>after 4chan
>ready to accept the Lord into my heart

Thank you guys!
>>
>>34321442
Jesus never existed, bro
>>
I didn't know 4chan turned people into religion C U C KS
>>
>>34321442
>r9k turns you retarded

makes sense really
>>
EW YOU HAVE A RELIGION WOW WHAT A FUCKIN' MORON AMIRITE GUISE?????
>>
>>34321442
>Hristos not Xristos... Isus no Yeshua...
>>34321568
What this anon said, enjoy worshiping Emperor Flavius' joke on the jews.
>>
>>34321442
>he didn't already accept a waifu into his heart
>going the ancient husbando route

bro... homosexuality is in your future... a repressive kind
>>
Does anyone have that image with all the people converting to Christianity because of 4chan and memes?
>>
If you were to post this on /pol/, I would think you were just a red-pill retard.

But you are posting this on /r9k/. Which makes me think that you're still an atheist edgelord that is trying to prove that religion is autistic (/r9k/) afterall.

Don't know which is worse desu. Probably the first since red-pill isn't cureable but edge is.
>>
>>34321568
But Mohammed did! Come to Syria and let's fight for the one confirmed religion, anons.
>>
>>34321961
Mohammed is a child rapist
>>
>>34321995
I guess he is.

But then aren't most of you into loli?
>>
>>34322021
I am, but I don't think I would actually go that far
>>
>>34321995
>disrespecting pedophiles like this.

Mohammed is a warlord. Huge difference.

Warlords conquer and unite tribes with war and sex. Moses and the Israelite did the same thing.
>>
>>34321442
christian philosophy is actually spot on
it's the fiction that sucks.
>>
>>34322080
Muhammed didn't have any loli tho. You do.

Chances are you'd be more of a pedo than him if u were living then.
>>
>>34322129
Child rapist, I never said he was a pedophile because I'm a pedophile and not a child rapist
>>34322208
Oh yeah, I'd have a gang of them, but by today's standards he was a child rapist
>>
>>34322129
Also, Moses never existed either
>>
>>34322142
This shit right here. Jesus was the most influential philosopher in human history regardless of his status as a mortal man or a living deity. God doesn't have to literally exist for the positive influences of faith based philosophy to impact society. Churches run charities and provide social gathering places.
>>
>>34322254
>child rapist

What a useless distinction. Why not just say rapist so you can more accurately portray his warlord status.

Every fuck he did directly benefited his religion. Even the 9 year old served as a conduit to crown his first caliph.
>>
>>34321442
>when the contrarianism comes full circle

Top lel
>>
>>34322411
Because it's not GAWD's will, Anon, it's the devil's so I have to say CHILD rapist because GAWD is against CHILD rape.

By GAWD I mean Jesus
>>
>>34321442

I can understand that, I lost faith in God after reading the Qran so the reverse must be possible as well.
>>
>>34321442
I know that feel so well, the problem is that I'm so deep into freethought that I can't have faith. In anything, from myself, so society, to a higher power.
>>
Remember when everyone on 4chan was atheist? Now most of us are religious (besides the redditors)
What caused the change? Did we all grow up?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.