[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you faggots fear death so much? The real fear is slaving

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (20KB, 748x897px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 748x897px
Why do you faggots fear death so much? The real fear is slaving away for some corporation for your entire life just to get by. Even if you own your own buisness, youre still paying out the ass to someone. I know it sounds childish but i just cant come to terms with "pay taxes and die" What the fuck.
>>
>>34320635
I kinda want to die rn, desu senpai.
>>
>>34320671
Same man. I was thinking about taking some xanax and laying on some train tracks
>>
>>34320700
That's too complicated.

Maybe like take a shotgun and blow your brain out like Kurt Cobain
>>
>>34320725
How tho? You die in your sleep because youre fuckin xanned out and the train running over your head is instant death. Gotta be the most painless way
>>
>>34320635
>real fear is slaving away and dying.

Why not just set yourself for life. Find a job that you love to get up and do... Make something that'll sell itself and you just rake in profit, work hard and retire early and love off that, you work for a while so you can do things you enjoy. If you don't enjoy anything that sucks. But why throw life away? There's so many good things in life. Friends, loved ones, that special someone, travel, children, cuisine, helping others... Etc
>>
File: 1482177322987.jpg (607KB, 1262x968px) Image search: [Google]
1482177322987.jpg
607KB, 1262x968px
>>34320635
>you only get one chance to experience and express yourself through said experience
>decide to give it away

why? i mean i hate experience as much as the next /r9k/r but i long for it, just like i loathed HS and memories associated with it but find myself going back in time to relive them for nostalgia feels often. it would suck for it to be over. it sucks so much when a part of your life is over and you're getting older and closer to death fampais.
>>
>>34320786
>>34320931
Ive expierenced a lot in life and im 20. But most of those expierences are bad ones.
>first home garage
>poor as shit
>walk in on mom cheating on dad
>be 4'11 manlet freshman yr
>bullied
>heart problems by 17
>5'6 manlet now
>anxiety/depression

I fell for the exercise meme. I fell for the healthy eating meme. Nothing is helping, now im forced to get a job i hate. I have no money and i just have no motivation in life anymore. Ive expierenced enough of this shithole. Ive done cool things too like drugs, visiting the beach, the thrill of running from police but ultimately life is just going to have a negative viewpoint for me.
>>
>>34321109
I thought that i could move on from that pain and it would make me stronger but now the existential dread of working for life is worse than anything
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.