[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>apparently women have it super easy >tfw you are really

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 849262736423.png (37KB, 216x280px) Image search: [Google]
849262736423.png
37KB, 216x280px
>apparently women have it super easy
>tfw you are really ugly
>tfw social outcast
>tfw socially retarded
where is it supposed to be easy
>>
>>34320519
The part where you make a tumblr and get sympathy from nu-males, I guess.
>>
you can probably get 50% more beautiful if you lose fat, now go away
>>
The part where you sign up to a dating site and get 20 replies from employed men
>>
>>34320519
95%+ of women have it easy. You also have it easier than a man in an equivalent scenario.

I'd also bet you're fat and never bothered to workout and improve your body.
>>
It goes the same for robots, you are too jaded and despondent to at least try to make your life better, and a perfectly good excuse is knowing it probably won't work because life isn't fair and people will exploit your weaknesses no matter what. So it's okay to not be a normie. It's a small world to live in.
>>
>>34320519
Not to mention you have many people on here willing to be your bf stop being a picky bitch
>>
>>34320753
Not OP but
I did bother to do it for about a year but everything was still square and saggy and deflated so I gave up
>>
>>34320782
Anyone in their right mind would rather shoot themselves.
>>
>>34320796
Now you're lying with your shitty bait thread many people would want to be your bf but you won't accept them for example "hey be my gf post some contact"
>>
>>34320839
Not even them, but you needed a reminder nonetheless.
>>
You have it easier than an ugly guy that is a socially retarded social outcast. Sure you probably have it worse than a lot of guys, but you have to keep all other variables equal when testing for one particular variable. But you're a girl so obviously you wouldn't know this.
>>
no one ever said it'd be easy for the ugly ones. in fact we probably said the opposite.
>>
>>34320770
tell me how can the average robot grow taller anon I'm waiting
>>
>>34320790
Did you eat like shit but expect 10 minutes of running a day to make you magically lose weight? It's against the laws of physics to not lose weight if you do it right.
>>
>>34320770
i a-am trying to make it better and i think i have a little over time! but guys (just as much as girls) also have really high expectations
is it really too much asked to just have one guy who will like me even though i am disgusting and socially retarded?
>>
>>34321479
Dude, if you post your location here a million betas will flock at your feet. You are not a fembot
>>
>>34321479
People aren't going to respect you if you don't respect yourself, and that means investing time and effort into self-improvement. If you're still disgusting and socially retarded, well, maybe you'll find a guy who is too and it will work out.
>>
>>34320519
You see, when people say that "women have it super easy" is in comparison to men, it doesn't really mean that your life will be automatically good just because you're a woman, it just means that men have a higher chance of having a really shitty life.

>but you don't know what it's like being a woman

You're right, i don't know, but i have pretty close idea. When i was younger i crossdressed for a school event (the results were surprisingly good so i passed as a girl) and the people that didn't knew that i was crossdressing treated me really different. If people see you as a woman, they treat you a lot softer than if you are a man, the way they speak, the way they act, etc, they're different. You may not see this because you don't know other realities, but believe me when i say that women are treated almost like kids, it's like everyone see them as pure and/or helpless creatures.
>>
>>34320519
>find a guy you think is cute
>go up to him
>get on your knees and beg him to let you suck his dick
>get a bf that easily

Wow, being a woman is so hard. A man can't do that and a man has to chisel his body for years, get a high paying job, be a social butterfly, and be genetically gifted just to have a chance with a 4/10 prostitute.

I love it when women complain. You have a fucking pussy, something all guys want. Literally offer your pussy to a guy and you have him.
>>
>>34320519
it is easy because if you posted some contact information in this same thread, you would be able to make many friends.

I have no friends and even if I posted my contact information in this thread, I would still have no friends.
>>
>>34320705
this
>>34321643
you don't have to crossdress to know this. I know this from my behaviour towards women that I learned and that I can observe on all other males I know.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.