[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

STOP TALKING ABOUT GIRLS AND SEX YOU STUPID FUCKING NORMALFAGS.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: normalfag.jpg (346KB, 900x627px) Image search: [Google]
normalfag.jpg
346KB, 900x627px
STOP TALKING ABOUT GIRLS AND SEX YOU STUPID FUCKING NORMALFAGS. YOU'VE RUINED THIS BOARD WITH YOUR PETTY SHIT. GOD I FUCKING HATE ALL OF YOU. YOU ARE WORTHLESS. YOU ARE STUPID.YOU THINK YOUR SHIT DOESN'T STINK. JUST FUCK OFF BACK TO REDD IT ALREADY AND LEAVE US ALONE. SEX ISN'T THE END OF THE FUCKING WORLD YOU STUPID FUCKING MONGOLOIDS.
>>
>>34320380
>tfw all the freshman girls look up to you as a grad assistant
>>
>sex

Dude all I fucking want is that pure unconditional love from a woman. Sure sex is great but I just want someone to love me as much as I love them. I feel emotions way too strongly
>>
why can't we all ignore the whole love / sex shit?
We are robots. We transcended these things. We were outcast from society but this is what makes us strong. We can control ourselves and devote ourselves to other stuff because we are different.
Ignore the Normalfag shit. Ignore the Bait threads. Ignore the blacked stuff. Let's save what is left of R9K
>>
>>34320380
Why do you think that normies have some insatiable lust over sex? Do you think people are just non stop fucking all the time?
>>
>>34320455
STOP FUCKING TALKING ABOUT WOMEN YOU STUPID CUNT GO BACK TO THAT WEBSITE IF YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT WOMEN
>>
>>34320563
Maybe it's all the fucking >tfw no gf threads and all this fucking vapid shit that only a fucking normalfag would write that's giving me that idea you stupid fucking shitbrained cunt
>>
>>34320598
Wow, you're angry. Wanna talk about it?
>>
>>34320565
>>34320598
>Only normies feel the most fundamental of human emotions and desires

ROOOOOO IF YOU DON'T HAVE MY SPECIFIC BRAND OF MENTAL ILLNESS YOU'RE A FUCKING NORMAN
>>
>>34320380
Anon this board has always been shit, the only reason I come here is because I think it's funny to egg the misogenists on (yeah I said it). The only thing normies did is take a shit in your puddle of piss.
>>
>>34320627
>>34320628
>>34320676
Eat shit and die you stupid fucking normalfags, women aren't worth the shit they're made of and you're retarded to think otherwise.
>>
>>34320731
You tell em anon. Only a beta cuck would want a modern western woman.
>>
>>34320731
>>34320777
*tips fedora*
Truly we are too smart to succumb to the female snake
>>
>>34320871
kek eat shit cunt-worshipper, le tips fedora meme just shows you have no argument.
>>
>>34320731
I didn't realize we were in a safe space full of liberal faggots that strictly want to talk about dicks and why they're too much of a bitch to talk to people. You enjoy yourself here bud.
>>
>>34320974
not an argument budderino.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.