[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dude. Girls are better than boys at league. On average. Most

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2266.jpg (59KB, 500x717px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2266.jpg
59KB, 500x717px
Dude. Girls are better than boys at league.

On average. Most guys are silver and girls are plat.

Discuss.
>>
doubtful
also
>league
>requiring skill
>>
>>34320092
There's no skill to being female, getting carried as a tard tier support is easy. Also, fuck league
>>
>>34320117
>>34320143

Fellow Silver/bronze shitcans detected.

I'm here with you.
>>
>>34320092
As a Diamond player that has played league for 5 years 90% of girls are Janna mains that have some guy boost them. I wish I could find a girl that was as good at league as me that I could duo with.
>>
>>34320163

Have you seen luxx bunny play? She's good.
>>
>>34320092
Never even match made with a girl above plat.

Also if you are sure you are correct, it will be from free boosts.
Tbh if I got a girl in any elo I would dodge. They are generally the most useless and cancerous in any game.
>>
>>34320184

Hello fellow silver surfer.
>>
>lol

18+
>>
>>34320158
I wouldn't even be silver if I didn't take 6 month long breaks every 6 months

I don't get how people play this game daily for years
>>
that's why /literally/ all pros are male.

lol at that fucking team siren that broke up within months because those roastie """"pro league players"""" couldnt not act like fucking cunts to eachother for one second
>>
>>34320181
She is literally a gold player. Were you in the other thread the other day talking about her? I was the guy that said she added me when I was smurfing played 5 games with her and removed her since she was feeding too hard. Anyways shes dating Avaail.
>>
>>34320211

Haha!!!!! Stuck in silver.

L0l we suck.
>>
File: image.png (25KB, 609x749px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
25KB, 609x749px
I'm a girl, so I don't play vidya.
>>
>>34320201
>reading comprehension

Women are generally shit at video games. The amount they are represented at Worlds should be a testament to their preformance in League.

I dodge females in League because they are more often than not boosted animals, same as dodging yasuo and vayne mains.
>>
>>34320223

Ya. I watch her melt people on luxx mid. She's good.

I didn't make this thread to talk about dating.

>>34320220

I dunno.
>>
>>34320261

Bronze baby? L0l
>>
>>34320264
>gold elo player
>"gud"

???
>>
>>34320281
Is this really the best troll you have got?
I was high plat last season, and aiming for diamond this season so I can make some money boosting shitters.
>>
>>34320092
Male brains have an advantage in reflex and concentration but female brains are much better at multitasking, which can give a significant advantage in certain games.
>>
>>34320264
basically what >>34320282 said.
>>
what the fuck is with the league spam today? go back to >>>/vg/
>>
>>34320310
You wont make any money boosting unless you're master tier+ doing boosts to d5. No boosting site hires people below d2.
>>
>>34320092
Btw that picture is cute I saved it.
>>
>>34320348
I know a D4 who made 30k last year boosting.
>>
you need to be 18+ for this image board
>>
>>34320474
I actually doubt that. I have a friend that did literally nothing but boost last year he was also D4 he made 12k. Tarzaned made 30k boosting last year and he was rank 1 so your friend probably lied to you.
>>
>>34320550
Tarzaned made a lot more than 30k boosting from what I heard.
>>
File: 1482615498944s.jpg (7KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1482615498944s.jpg
7KB, 250x250px
>>34320092
Just came here to say league is shit.
>>
>>34320570
In August/September I forget which he said he made 30k its possible he made more in the last few months.
>>
>>34320595
Yeah the number I heard was 50-60, which I would expect there to be a lot more business at the end of the season.
Even doing Gold 5 boosts at the end would be lucerative.
>>
That's why climbing was so shit - smurfs
>>
>>34320092
Most guys who plays league are casuals who play one time a week. Pretty easy to beat those if you actually bother to play league.
>>
>>34320092
You are absolutely ridiculously incorrect.

The girls who played(gotboosted/gotcarried/sluttedout) to platinum/d5 are the ones who make an effort to attract as many orbiters as they can.

How do I know this?

Those women offer me nudes/money/sex/friendship(HAHAHA) for my lifting services.

There are many thousands of girls who play League. There are many hundreds of thousands of guys who play league. The majority of them are in places where you'll never run into them by just playing. e.i. not level 30/not ranked/bronze/silver/gold/casuals who play 1 game a week so they can have gamer cred.
>>
>>34320092
I wish I could meet a girl alot better than me at league that would bully me too bad I'm mid plat.
>>
How do I get out of silver?
>>
Hey smurfers - do you ever feel bad when you lose?
>>
>>34321692
Nah I win 95% of the games I smurf in and the ones I lose someone is going 0/10 and I just afk they don't deserve the win
>>
>>34321722

Surreee. You guys rage the hardest lmao
>>
i'm a guy and i'm plat

most girls i've met that are ranked higher than gold have just been carried to that rank, not even memeing.
>>
>>34321744
Oh we are the most toxic for sure. Why would we be nice when we don't care about the account? I call people niggers tell them to kill themselves and all the other shit I don't tell people when I'm on the account I care about.
>>
I just wanna play with some okay guys -bronze 1 support
>>
>>34321781
what's yr league name
>>
>>34321811
what role do you like to play mr,anon?
>>
>>34321822
Support or jungle but I could play any lane except adc at like a high silver level I think
>>
>>34321845
oh nice, i love playing support too

are you fine with me being bronze 1 though?
>>
>>34321881
yeah that's fine, don't really care lol
>>
>>34321884
oh lol, my summoner name is TrainerBenj

what's yours dude?
>>
>>34321936
Hugh Woattmeigh

added
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.