[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you rather live in a world where all of the women are dead*

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: PA_Vault_69.jpg (52KB, 217x225px) Image search: [Google]
PA_Vault_69.jpg
52KB, 217x225px
Would you rather live in a world where all of the women are dead* or a world where you're the only man left on Earth?

*except a hidden handful(that you won't know about at first)
>>
>>34320032
Probably the latter.

originals
>>
>>34320032
The former would basically be this, so the later sounds a lot nicer.
>>
the former, the world wouldn't function without men.
>>
>men world
>Without women holding them back men realize their full potential
>Artificial wombs and Android companions render women obsolete anyways
>A new golden era of technological and scientific progress, art and culture flourish, humanity ascends to a new state of enlightenment

>Women world
>Everything goes to shit very very quickly
>Since men are the ones who produce food, energy, maintain infrastructure, do all the work in society, women don't know how to run things
>Government rapidly deteriorates, all semblance of civilization is lost
>Women form clans and roam the countryside, the population is reduced by famine and diesease
>Eventually humanity goes extinct
>>
>>34320186
If we can get those artificial wombs inside the androids I'm pretty good with the first option to.
>>
>>34320186
>>Women world
>>Eventually humanity goes extinct
Yeah but you'd probably get a lot of female attention and pussy
>>
>>34320258
>implying third wave feminists wouldnt castrate you and put you in a cage
>>
>>34320032
>a world where you're the only man left on Earth

This obviously. For the first 20 years or so I would be subject to being tied up and milked for my cum. Even if it wasn't pleasurable, some engineer lady would wire my genitals up so electric pulses kept me cumming.
>>
>>34320283
They'd be outnumbered by the horny and desperate women who would protect you. Can you say catfight?
>>
>>34320032
In the former, I think my life would basically be the same.

In the latter, I would move to the Yukon.
>>
>>34320032
I mean, the first one because it's the only way humanity would continue to exist. In the second one the entire human race would be so inbred as to be sterile within a few generations. Of course I'd be miserable without the possibility of a woman in my life, and come to think of it I'd really miss my mom too, but at least the waifubot industry would take off.
>>
File: 1469138415243.jpg (31KB, 590x578px)
1469138415243.jpg
31KB, 590x578px
>>34320032
the former
because 1 man isn't even to repopulate the earth

if the latter was 90% of all men excluding you died then i'd probably pick the latter
>>
>>34320032
the latter, and i would refuse to sex every woman
i would force them to kill or rape me
>>
>>34320443
>In the second one the entire human race would be so inbred as to be sterile within a few generations.
Theoretically they could clone other dudes, I'm pretty sure we can do that now, it's just illegal and not perfected.
>>
>>34320718
Also, fertile herms would help.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.