[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>spent the entire day studying again How are you holding

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 12

File: aaaaaaaaaa.png (13KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaaaaaa.png
13KB, 205x246px
>spent the entire day studying again

How are you holding up unibros?
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 2400x3284px)
image.jpg
2MB, 2400x3284px
>>34319657
>tfw highest mark in the year but meeting academic tutor for low attendance
>>
File: lina.jpg (241KB, 749x873px)
lina.jpg
241KB, 749x873px
i still have off for a week
>>
>new semester
>new class
>major writing assignment required
>TOPIC MUST RELATE TO MINORITY OPPRESSION
what the fuck. can i get a class that isn't involved in this bullshit for once? why does everything have to revolve around a discussion that i don't care about? i'm so sick of gen ed classes.
>>
Gf left me
>>
im not studying.. on welfare
palying video games enjoying life
>>
>>34319657
I wish I had things to study
At least it would be something to do
>>
File: 1480313049992.png (76KB, 400x400px)
1480313049992.png
76KB, 400x400px
>>34319657
I don't see the point anymore. even if I get rich in the stem field I'm studying I'll still be a friendless loser and a kissless virgin.
>>
how do you get motivated to study? I can never focus
>>
>>34319657
university fags CANNOT be robots. wageslave/ neet or fuck off
>>
>Back in a week.
>Have put on a bunch of weight over Christmas
>Haven't left the house in weeks
>Haven't shaved

Don't feel ready basically.
>>
File: 1475516869427.jpg (89KB, 900x900px)
1475516869427.jpg
89KB, 900x900px
>roommate still has his gf over
Fuck. Why do normies think this is OK? Why do they think it's alright to cram another body in already small college dorm-rooms without their roommates' consent, or without even mentioning it beforehand?

Every fucking time she comes over I'm practically forced to vacate because the room is small as shit and I feel uncomfortable.

Semester started Monday and he's brought her over 3 times now. He brought her over Tuesday, so I went to the library until midnight in the hopes that she'd be gone by then. Wednesday it was the same shit. Friday, same shit, only when I came back she was still there, with cosmetics and shit for showering. She slept over, and after I spent all fucking day in the library, she's still in our room. STILL.

WHY DO NORMIES DO THIS. FUCK.

So yeah I've been studying quite a lot, actually. Clinging to the library in an avoid others can do that.
>>
>>34321127
Go back to your thread, faggot
>>
>>34321127
they want you to join in
she wants your dick in her butt
>>
File: 1430280123155.png (86KB, 756x574px) Image search: [Google]
1430280123155.png
86KB, 756x574px
>>34319657
Japanese is literally the only thing I have to study for and I already do that in my spare time when I'm not in uni so nothings really changed, my actual meme degree classes (econ and business) are easy as shit
>>
File: 1419646488029.jpg (54KB, 530x530px) Image search: [Google]
1419646488029.jpg
54KB, 530x530px
>>34321187
>they want yu to join in
>she wants your dick in her butt
>>
File: 1473044314784.jpg (73KB, 797x957px)
1473044314784.jpg
73KB, 797x957px
>>34319657
Supposed to be studying and working on assignments but I'm not. Just been laying in bed all day playing video games, I'm so pathetic.
>>
you should stay, i stayed when my previous roomate did it.
he disapeer because she does not liked when i was there.
then i had the room all by myself and he had to walk 30min to ge to uni.
he also got a little ragey but i controled him and he knew i would fuck his shit if he did something.
he also expected me to clean the room to his gf be happy about being there, dude that guy got a nice ride
>>
>>34321159
Too late. I deleted it!

>>34321187
Well tough shit for them because I'm saving myself for that first, innocent qt gf.

;^))
>>
>>34321127
this is to you
>>34321266
>>
Haven't left the house today but haven't studied either. Spent most of the day working on music but deleting it afterwards because it was bad
Not a very productive day overall, I only kept this
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1cp1qSJkiYw
>>
>>34321384
That's what I did last semester. They still wouldn't leave.

Also his gf is nice to me. She doesn't hate me, and my roommate is a cool enough guy too.

This is just my own inexplicable discomfort, which is why I voluntarily slip away instead of making a big deal of it.
>>
>>34320733
Maybe my advices will sucks but try to accept this situation.Ok you will never have a gf or friends but don't be discouraged by this,you can be happy even without them. Try to focus on yourself,your hobbies,what do you like what make you happy.
You should still try to make friends but if you feel lonely you could fill in part this void with steam or something like that.
>>
>>34319657
Same here. Like most days over the past two years since uni has started for me.
But being the below average faggot I am, this won't do much for the upcoming end terms.

The uni years are literally the worst for me. Haven't played any vidya for 2 years now...
>>
about 10 hours of homework/studying per week.

3 lab science classes...so 6 classes lmao. I have to tryhard to become a dental fag
>>
>>34321834
>fill the void with hobbies
that's what I've been doing my entire life, and now I'm sick of it. I don't feel like doing anything anymore.
>>
File: 1343786903052.jpg (33KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
1343786903052.jpg
33KB, 480x454px
>have to get a job soon
>>
>>34320134
it wont last long
>>
>start to think that grad school might be good
>decent GPA
>don't know any profs well enough to get a reference
>no research experience
>>
Got 43.25% on most recent exam and realised I got 53% for my Java program.

I feel like killing myself
>>
I have to give a speech soon.

I wonder if masturbating beforehand will help
>>
Sat next to some chink yesterday in my Networks class and he started farting. I didn't mind it at first because it was the middle of lecture and I understand sometimes shit just happens.

Little did I know that was only the beginning. Few minutes after the first comes a fucking barrage of farts the likes of which I haven't seen in years. He even had the audacity to tilt his body and angle a few of them in my direction.
>>
Taking 4 CompSci courses this semester so I decided to take a course about communication disorders for some parity, and because I probably have a few so I thought it'd be interesting.

Practically everyone but me is a nursing major. There are only 2 guys in the class, myself included. We've had class twice, and I've already spilled my spaghetti three times.

It's approaching the point where every time someone says something to me or I approach/interact with someone else I spill spaghetti. It's not as cute as quirky twee films make it out to be.

I'd say I just want to hurry up and get my degree, but I'm not sure I'll even get hired after I graduate.
>>
Keep studying!

You need to make lots of money to pay taxes for Stacy's free birth control and abortions from Chad and Jamal so they can have the jobs working at the Human Resources offices, and deny your job application.
>>
>>34321238
This
I just shitpost all day and do literally nothing

How do you guys get so much motivation for studying from?
>>
>>34325308
you present a grim vision of reality anon
>>
File: 1485013629004.jpg (237KB, 1279x1179px) Image search: [Google]
1485013629004.jpg
237KB, 1279x1179px
>tfw poorfag
>tfw checking out textbooks in the library for an hour then scanning them with my phone
>>
I wish I was even capable of that but no, I'm too lazy.
>>
>>34320003
did you check rate my prof to see if she was a tumbler cuck
>>
>>34323277
just go to office hours with one every week and act buddy buddy for a few months to get that letter
>>
>tfw most of my time goes to homework/studying/lifting
>barely have any free time to sit down and completely let my mind relax so i don't go fucking insane

i'm only taking 13 hours too..why is college so fucking hard
>>
File: kek ryan.png (143KB, 329x315px)
kek ryan.png
143KB, 329x315px
>>34320134
>welfare
Hope you have a legit disability or it's gone be cut my nigga
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.