[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

With the voices and they were actually a community but knew things

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 8

File: 20170117_081113.jpg (1MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
20170117_081113.jpg
1MB, 2560x1920px
With the voices and they were actually a community but knew things that my regular community couldn't.
Idk man im weird.
I went through a military program where I lived and went to school in basically a one block radius for six months and I donated a huge as stash of books.
I'll tell you guys about this sick ass donut spot in LA.
EASILY the best fucking donut shop I've ever encountered in my short life.
Fucking anything on the menu is spot fucking on. I would bet my fucking life that if you went there and tried something you would 100% like it and think it was good value for your money.
It's exactly on Alameda and Gage.
There is a smoke shop in the plaza and a Tacos Guerro too.
Get the Ham Cheese Croissant. Ask for a Jalapeno too you white pussy.
> Implying any of you fucking know a single word im saying or know even the tiniest bit of perspective that is my world.
>Implying I will ever see any of you.
> implying this isn't a cry for help from anonymous
> implying im not crazy enough to meet up with some one on here
> implying you are
I'm usually at that donut shop around 7:30 AM
Bigass Beaner Riding Bigass Green Bike with Longass Black Hair and Darkass Brown Skin wearing Tightass Pants that Showoff my Thickass Cock and Bigass Black Nikes With Green Shoelaces.
>pic related
If you do see me call out BeanBoy really loud and I probably won't hear you cuz im wearing my earbuds but if I do see and hear you Scream BeanBoy! I'll right away go over to you and we can smoke a bowl.
>>
File: 20170121_075010.jpg (1MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
20170121_075010.jpg
1MB, 2560x1920px
Or like a joint or I can roll one or I can take out my bong if I have a bong on me or if I have a pipe on me idk ny life takes me through turns idk what I'll have on me or maybe I can buy you a coffee and we can just talk for a bit or something and if you're a cute boy I'll try really really like I mean really hard to make out with you for a little bit just to taste your salvia and get to know your small little body in my big rough hands that I get from working all day in a factory with my hands and my thick hard arms that I use to hold you in place while I ram you back up against a wall hard and hold you there tighten my grip on your soft ass looking for something tight and wet and warm around my thick long hard middle finger basically fucking you in public out in the middle of the street fuck it who the fuck is gonnna say anything I don't give a fuck. I'm fuxking serious too you know I fucking am let's both get high on shrooms and drunk and take ecstasy and just go fuck somewhere doesn't even fuxking matter where I get paid Friday. Cash. 500$ weekly cuz Chad gets paid. around my big thick tall body with my broad hard chest.
But like seriously I fucked last like Tuesday like today is Thursday so like two days ago.
I want to fuck again please I'll fucking do anything please god I just want that fucking twink fucking femboy little faggot fuck I just want to hold him in my bigass arms and feel strong and powerful with a thick hard constant erection that he loves to just like
>>
I am currently taking a shit in my work bathroom
> pic related
It says 8:49 AM on my only watch I carry, this phone. It is actually 8:20Am and I arrived at work promptly at 8:06 on the bosses watch. In actuality I arrived at 8:01 AM. Only so because my back wheel popped. I left the bike on Gage and Alameda.
Brb taking a shit.
>>
File: 20170120_091431.jpg (456KB, 1280x960px)
20170120_091431.jpg
456KB, 1280x960px
>>34319525
Some on seriously fucking reply to my LA thread.
Hold in his little hands
Like he doesnt even need to pull the big hood off and lick up under the big thick round head or just like smell it and kiss it and tease me with his soft lips cuz we have all day and his boy hole is hungry and im hard as fuck and ready to penetrate you really hard ill try to be gentle at first baby but it's been a month since I probably humped and relieved myself how a man needs to. And im trying really Hard not to fap but I just need a bitch to suck me off and lay face down and just fuxking take it like a bitch. Fuck I need to open up and Destroy a tight hole.
To make out and voluntarily bury ur face on the base of my shaft. For you to submit and serve me and do what your told how ur told when your told. To submit to ur Cocklust and swallow my entire shaft and look at Master in the eyes and plea for approval with a Brown Sweaty Cock leaking Precum on ur tongue.
Sit on it and grind around.
I want to feel the inside of your asshole on the bottom of my Cock.
>>
File: 20170120_084820.jpg (1MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
20170120_084820.jpg
1MB, 2560x1920px
>>34319642

Idk wgatepics im posting.
This one is me or something.
Idk.
Alright faggots.
Today is Saturday.
12:08 Am
That's in the morning.
You stupid fucks.
I was on the Blue Line today(Metro Railway) (Ghetto) (No seriously)(the type of ghetto even black people are scared of at night) And I had my Addicted hoodie on and I was talking to this drunken black man. I very very obviously was also a little drunk and stoned. I started a conversation with this black man. About Mohamed Ali. Anyfucking way I told this black woman about genetics and shit and swear to Jesus she almost flipped out of her skin telling me about how why I have to bring race into it. And obviously I matched and even surpassed her level of energy arguing basically fucking screaming drunk and stoned in the safe part of the blue Line in Dtla where it connects to the Red line (Gay) (no seriously) (it runs by Hollywood)(I almost jumped in front of a train on the red line when I was tripping out on shrooms) (not really but yea I was scared and some guy told me to find a safe space when I told him I had taken some. Anyway yea this black woman. I was kinda yelling actually.
Actually.
Yelling.
At her about my shroom trip out and screaming we are all alive and that this is the only moment we will ever have. Another black lady who was listening to the convo kinda looked at me and nodded. I very loudly proclaimed "See, she gets it! She's awake!" Or something.
Nways.
Walked into a StarBucks and started singing don't fucking worry in front of some fucking cops and innocent pedestrian
>>
File: 20170121_102053.jpg (2MB, 2560x1920px)
20170121_102053.jpg
2MB, 2560x1920px
>>34319692

Pedestrian shittalkers.
There were shittalkers in the BlueLine too obviously. (Black)
Idk man.
"You are just trying to figure it out just like me and all of us"
(Halfway inbetween starts trying to talk over me)
(jej)
"No I'm not, YOU'RE trying to figure it out"
"No you are too, everday when you get dressed" "look at you, you get dressed everyday right. We all do, in ur own way that is you trying to figure it out."
Be respectful of people and be humble.
Oh yea I totally Shwinged a girl walking into Starbucks and she kinda looked at me and couldn't help but give me this like kinda goofy confused surprised smile. It was really cute. She was a little bit older and totally knew where it was from.
(Maybe)
I talked to this #realgrill cashier in the Starbucks in Spanish and I kinda complained about it being so fucking expensive and asked her if she knew what I was talking about in Spanish and she was like yea. I really think she did too cuz I was talking over said shittalkers and she could have told me off a million times.
I thank whoever that I am able to articulate when high and drunk.
I was at staples Center don't even fucking ask me how I got there I was so fucking lost on my bike. Oh yea I got off of work at like 12:40 and went to go pick up my bike and buy some donuts and shit and I fixed it up in Reyes Bike Shop and I was smashing on it all fucking day and now both the brakes of fucking shot to hell kms they lasted for like literally literally a fucking one day kys.
So like
EVERY THING IVE WRITTINEN DOWN IS 100000000000% TRUE ITS UP TO YOU TO BEILIVE IT AHAHAHAHQHAH CCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAA
>>
File: 1485040902711-77173872.jpg (1MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1485040902711-77173872.jpg
1MB, 2560x1920px
>>34319769
Yea I was at the Staples Center and I think I almost picked up a girl I biked up too while she was crossing the street. I rode in all like "Shwing" "BeanBoy laff" something something can you understand my Mexican American culture something something spic talk.
I think im getting the hang of this talking to girls thing to be quite frankly honest phamily
Emily.
I think after getting out of the Starbucks I grabbed my crotch and yelled "yea you know I have a thick cock too" at some poor innocent female for some reason.
She probably looked at me some way or said something.
Tomorrow I might get on Grindr and fuck a cutie or something man.
Ima go to like Hollywood with 50$ on me a little drunk and maybe with like a fucking pack lunch lmfao and ill try to buy a bottle of liquor.
I should get too sleep tho. Its almost one Am.
~
>>
File: 20170121_112052.jpg (2MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
20170121_112052.jpg
2MB, 2560x1920px
>>34319817
Hey wassup lads.
Just got jacked for 24$.
Im in a park in Downey. A very nice city. I asked the guy that has MY money where he was from and he said he doesn't bang even though he has his neck tatted in handwriting. Ikr?
Idk man.
I can go buy q knife and put on my black clothes and lock my bike up and wait for him where I know he will be at. He's so weak. Over half a foot shorter than me. Skinny.
He had some shrooms on him is what really has my mind spinning. We were almost cool. Almost. But he's a tweaker. Im not crying over 24$ that's literally two and a half hours of light work.
Idk.
Idk.
I want to cry to bh. But not for the reason you may think.
Almost too drunk to type btw. Im in Downey. A very nice city.
I could stab him.
I could fucking kill him is the thing.
You think I won't
(Actually cries lol)
It's heavy man. Being me.
>>
File: 20170119_135215.jpg (1MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
20170119_135215.jpg
1MB, 2560x1920px
>>34319911
Okay
Had a little cry not gonna lie.
My 4Loko is done. Ima hit the library of this very very very
Nice.
City where my little dick faggot father brought me to be raised up in. None of you undersatand Mexican American culture. If you do and ur on 4chan and ur happiness I'll find you.
Knife.
Him.
Pussy.
Think I won't.
I already have.
Shhhhhhhh. Real G's stay silent.
Shhhhh
Man.
Whatever. It'll take the international news to make me famous.
Live on Elious icu.
Kekekekekkekkek
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.