[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if we made a fake tinder profile that only dated women above

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: tallshorts.jpg (33KB, 500x668px) Image search: [Google]
tallshorts.jpg
33KB, 500x668px
What if we made a fake tinder profile that only dated women above 5'7.

It was a chad profile, 6'2, the standard catfish. It matched with all kinds of short 5'0 to 5'5 girls.. But eventually you ask them their height if it's less than 5'7. You reject them for it.

They ask why?

You say, because you're short, if we have male kids they might be 5'7 tall. I can't take that risk. Sorry.

Then hopefully itl'l hit them that THEY (short women) are the reason short men still exist. If it was up to nature, short men would have been selected out a long long time ago.

Short men exist because tall men fuck short women.
>>
>>34319294
>being this salty
I mean, you could also spend your time doing something productive while you shitpost. Scolding women and thinking they'll learn from it tells me that you have a lot to learn yourself there buddy.
>>
They would just stop giving manlets a chance altogether. Women do all sorts of shit to avoid responsibility.
>>
>>34319294
>You say, because you're short, if we have male kids they might be 5'7 tall

>this gay ass reason

Just tell her you don't like short women you dumb fuck
>>
>>34319294
>talking out of experience
>>
>>34319420
See. if you tell her you don't like short women, there's a chance she might think "oh he just doesn't like short women".

No no no.. we need to make it very clear the problem is HER. Humans in General including her don't like short women because short women lead to short men, and even she doesn't like short men.

>>34319409
My point is we're throwing fuel into the fire, which is a good thing.
>>
File: 1483545665873.jpg (117KB, 1078x818px) Image search: [Google]
1483545665873.jpg
117KB, 1078x818px
I have a chad facebook set up for tinder. Just need a throwaway phone number and we can be good to go. Annyone got one I could use?
>>
>>34319527
wow Finland memes are real
>>
>>34319527
https://smsreceivefree.com/

Godspeed bot, post results.
>>
>>34319294
That imples women wil have self awareness and not just huff you away as a misogyny. Remember, you're dealing with a womans ego, her hedonism, you wont break it that easily.
>>
>>34319527

kek'd hard at that pic. Chad can literally get away with anything what the fug
>>
>>34319630
Chad can break it though, misogyny only applies to betacucks.

If she thinks she can get that alpha cock there's no limit to how low shel'l put herself.

We just need to put her low enough that she hits a realisation that will remain even after the chad disappears.
>>
>>34319505

But the problem is HER, she is short and I don't like short bitches, end of discussion

>there's a chance she might think "oh he just doesn't like short women".

>implying bitches take rejection this easily

I had a fat 4/10 fugly short chick with actual mental issues chasing me around trying to get my number and she couldn't understand I didn't even want her as a friend. Do you think a chick thats not ugly but short will simply walk away from a 9.5-10/10 guy rejecting her for being too short? no fucking way

She's gonna pester you with PMs for days. But if you go with the "no short children" bullshit she's gonna think you are underage or a retard and block you right there
>>
File: 1474584862010.jpg (47KB, 330x315px) Image search: [Google]
1474584862010.jpg
47KB, 330x315px
>>34319527
>chink
>parents live in finland

like pottery
>>
>>34319294
>What if we made a fake tinder profile that only dated women above 5'7.

it would never work because of beta male white knight enablers

there will always be desperate thirsty idiots that will go for bottom of the barrel women
>>
But that won't hurt them because they know most men care fuck all about a woman's height. You have to attack weight, or breast or ass size.
>>
>>34319745
It's a very reasonable idea, and likely true. Short women are the reason short men even exist.

She hates short men. She knows she does. You just have to make the connection in her head that you don't want to be with her, because she produces short men, and everyone hates that.

Once the conneciton in her head is made you can disappear, she can block you whatever. She however will have to live with the fact that because she's 5'3, her sons could be 5'5.

next time she rejects a 5'6 guy, shel'l hopefully link it back to this experience and say "Fuck that could be my son".

I'm hoping most of this happens subconsciously. Outwardly she might just get mad and leave, which is fine.
>>
File: 1483568245028.jpg (137KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1483568245028.jpg
137KB, 576x1024px
>>34319624
Im trying to use these numbers but there are errors
>>
>>34319873
That's the big problem though.

Women don't want guys that go for the bottom of the barrel. They literally don't view these people as men.

>>34319898
That's the thing, women are clawing for chad. Chad is a rare commodity. Therefore they WILL care what Chad thinks. If chad rejects them for a perfectly logical reason; a flaw in them that they can't change no matter what... it will affect them deeply.
>>
>>34319873

>implying a bitch is going to let an adonis who ignores her go to take a betacuck with a fedora instead

>>34319944

Look nobody in these bullshit dating apps is looking for long term shit let alone fucking KIDS. Most people actually filter out anyone who says "I got kids"

And I doubt she will even care her kids will be short, some women abandon their kids you know

I rather simply piss her off
>>
>>34319294
I actually did this. Except I said 5'10" (I'm 6'4".) Ended up meeting two girls and they were both fucked-up. Internet dating is generally garbage.

yah, I know, normie get out.
>>
Implying women have any sense of responsibility
>>
>>34319898
>most men care fuck all about a woman's height.

Haha what? are you this fucking stupid?

Why you think women wear platform shoes? because its comfortable?

Why you think all supermodels are tall? nobody likes shorties
>>
>>34319978
Just because some dude pretending to be Chad rejects a girl for being short doesn't mean that actual Chads will do the same. Short girls would have to be rejected by every 9.5-10/10 man they ever approach for this to work, which is why this would't work, because real Chads don't give a shit about a girl's height
>>
I would assume the convo would go like:

Hey, you look like an interesting gal.

>>Oh hi, Chad. Well I'm a bit interesting.

Heh, I'm just going to say it here, you look like someone I could start a pretty long term relationship with, so warm and cuddley.

>>Oh damn chad we should definately meet for coffee, *Thinking: you mean i get to lock you down, I'm going to make all my friends so jelly*.

Give me a about an hour I need to go do <Insert chad activity>.. This gives her time to tell her friends and get them excited. This is important to maximise damage to the psyche.

...1 hour later...

So tell me about yourself, where are you from? How tall are you?

>>My family is from Colorado, I'm in the big city on this new job. I'm about 5'4.

oh... umm.. k *silence*
Do not reply for the next 5 mins

Srry, I'm not sure if this is a good idea anymore, 5'4 is pretty short, if this works and we have kids n stuff we'd end up having manlets.

>>Umm.... fuk he's right. But he's so hot. And I just told all my friends I hooked a chad and we're going out!

Then that's it, you take your pics, and move onto the next girl. Eventually you might suceed in redpilling a bunch of girls on how their hieght is as much of a problem as short men's heights in the long run.

/end autistic larp post.
>>
>>34320069
If everybody is repulsed by shorties, why are they still reproducing?
High heels are more about the shape they give to the legs than height btw
>>
>>34320100

Jesus fuck how can you be this dense? if its not something that happens often then the girl will go crazy. On the other hand if she was used to being rejected by chads based on height then you wouldn't even bother to talk at all

>>34320137

You are pretty autistic to believe it would go like that

>>34320150

Plenty of thirsty losers out there, same reason why landwhales still get laid
>>
>>34320100
The truth is real chads are very very rare to comeby on tinder. It's mostly betas. I mean why do you think women rush to respond to chad so much? He is a rare thing.

Most chads are locked down with long term girlfriends they met IRL at highschool, their job, the gym or the club.
>>
>>34320190

That or they are fucking around with girls above the standard of the average tinder cunt
>>
>>34319965
That picture enrages me
>>
Fuck it if OP wont do it then I will

Just give me some pics of a 10/10 chad that look real, not some stock photo shit but something that looks like taken with a phone

You know like actual profile pics are
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.