[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>going to start lucid dreaming >tfw i'm going to get

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 8eue.jpg (56KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
8eue.jpg
56KB, 633x758px
>going to start lucid dreaming
>tfw i'm going to get laid more frequently than most normies and with whatever i want
>>
It don't feel the same though. Whenever I fuck in dreams I'm always left wanting more and never orgasm. Cool shit I did recently is fit an entire city in the size of a pinhead and lived in a city on top of a cake which was giant to me and I swam in it and ate some.
>>
When I hear those boneural beats or whatever it's called it makes me unable to sleep, I have been trying for months now, is Lucid dreaming just a meme?
>>
>>34319826
Try mugwort. You can buy it on amazon
>>
>>34319047
eh dude real sex absolutly obliterate wet dreams...
>>
>>34319159
For me it's the opposite

It was exceptionally good and so was the orgasm
>>
I've given up on lucid dreaming tbqh.

>haven't had actual visual imagery in a dream in years
>every technique I've ever tried has failed
>can't even achieve sleep paralysis anymore
>all my random lucid dreams are weird fake ones where I have zero control over the dream and very little control over my actions
>>
>bragging about accomplishing something difficult before you've even done it
>>
>>34319159
Do you actually taste the cake when you eat it though? If so, is it as good as real cake or is it as unfulfilling as dream sex?
>>
>>34320654
In lucid dreams your brain borrows from real experiences, so as long as you've eaten cake it will taste like real cake
>>
>>34320706
I see. But what about pain then? When I inevitably fuck up and imagine being flayed alive with a rusty key, how will that feel?
>>
>>34320778
You don't feel pain from dreams

Only IRL shit
>>
>>34319047
ive lost the power recently, but back in my prime i was getting gentle knotted by a rottweiler to the point of orgasm twice a week. nothing like waking up with jiz shooting straight through your pants.
>>
File: 1328475321112.png (289KB, 580x425px) Image search: [Google]
1328475321112.png
289KB, 580x425px
>>34319047
>have sexual OCD and sadism
>learned how to lucid dream as a child because of chronic sleep-apnea induced night terrors highly related to my mental illness
>perfect my technique
>live out my wildest fantasies every night
>become addicted to sleeping
>oversleep every day
>spend countless hours in bed
>still exhausted all of the time
I have to choose between being well-rested and healthy, and doing the things that I want to live for. I imagine for someone with vanilla or relatively harmless fetishes and no sleep disorders it could work out, but just keep in mind that it doesn't always work out.
>>
has anybody else never had a wet dream
also i have dreams i can actually remember only a few times a year and they are usually beyond comprehension, they're like acid trips and im watching myself make decisions
>>
>had a dream about anime girl with a horse dong
th-thanks /d/
>>
How would lucid dreaming turn out for me if I'm emotionally unstable and riddled with fears? I know you can have bad experiences every once in a while, but is it worth trying?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.