[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me robots. You guys know a lot about computers, and I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (15KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 500x500px
Help me robots.

You guys know a lot about computers, and I want to build one but I'm a woman so what the fuck do I know about technology. I don't know where to start, so does anyone have links to easy how-tos and instructions for idiots? I'm smart but I have two left hands with technology.

Also, how much does a basic set up cost? I want to keep it relatively cheap. The main game I play is Overwatch. My only requirements is duel monitors. I play pretty easy games that don't require anything too intense. Is under $1200 realistic?

please enable my descent into complete social isolation and ineptitude by responding, thanks.
>>
yeah you can build one in that price range
literally just google pc building guides
>>
Lurk /g/ for their PC building generals and follow their links and advice.

And for the love of fuck, don't announce that you're a woman like that again.
>>
>>34318540
Go on reddit's Build A PC subreddit. There are cool guides and links and shit, read it all, you'll need it for assembly. If you don't want to pick components yourself, go to Build A PC For Me. Under 1200 is definitely doable.

>inb autists hating on reddit
>>
>>34318540
All this text and what you really want is some attention.
How did I know? well it's not because Im a delusional loser from /r9k/ but because you HAD to mention your gender.
>>
>>34318680
I'll check out that site, thank you!! I'm glad that the price range is reasonable.

>>34318745
if I wanted attention, I'd go to /soc/. I just want advice.
>>
do you already have two monitors or do you need to buy two new ones? because two new monitors (i'm assuming you at least one 144hz gaming monitor) are going to be like $400-$600 just by themselves. that doesn't leave much money for the rest of the computer.

it's easy to build one, you just need to know how to buy the hardware
>>
>>34318823
The fact you said you're a woman in the first sentence pretty much shows you're after attention.

If you said nothing we wouldn't cared.
>>
Fuck off fucking woman scum you dont belong to this board. You dont know shit
>>
>>34318931
I currently use a laptop. I guess I could compromise on the monitors if it's a considerable cost, and buy a second one at a later point.
>>
I think Newegg has a YouTube channel that explains how to build computers and what works well. Start there, your first build will never be what it should have been, you're bound to get it wrong. Just make sure everything is compatible and that you know where your bottleneck is when it comes to performance.
>>
>>34319094
just do that. get one 144hz monitor and don't bother with a second monitor for now. if you have a television in your room that you can just hook it up and use it as a second monitor if you really need to.
>>
>>34318585
This, could have just said that she didn't know anything about computers. Gender doesn't need to play a factor, there are plenty of guys who know fuck all about computers. Using gender is a crutch.
>>
Will i get paid for services rendered? How much are we talking? I'm not helping you for free.
>>
>>34319133
This, you can always buy more monitors later, worry first about system specs.
>>
>>34319155
yea this. i need my payment in tits if i am going to help any further
>>
>>34319133
Could you just use any screen for a second monitor, if the main one is good quality? Or does it make a difference?
>>
File: celec body.jpg (168KB, 575x774px) Image search: [Google]
celec body.jpg
168KB, 575x774px
>>34318540
I-I could help you out over skype. I'm pretty damn goodwith computers and will get you up topar with the latest trendy gadgets and what not. Maybe we could be friends even hehe?

Whhat do you say? I'm not like the other guys and will treat you respect. No need to pay me at all. It is free and on the house.

My name is Vincent btw ;)
>>
>>34319200
yes you can use anything as long as it hooks up to the video card. a shitty second monitor isn't going to affect the main monitors quality if that's what you want to know.
>>
>>34319261
Please respond>>34318540
Oil
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.