[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does this bitch piss me off so much? I'm tired of having

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

File: malala-yousafzai-1-main[1].jpg (233KB, 1500x1084px) Image search: [Google]
malala-yousafzai-1-main[1].jpg
233KB, 1500x1084px
Why does this bitch piss me off so much?

I'm tired of having to pretend like she's some hero to normies
>>
>>34317878
She kind of is for those poor uneducated qts
>>
you're no different than the sand niggers that shot her in the head
>>
She literally got a nobel prize for getting shot.
>>
>>34317878
>Be Malallalala
>Be brought up in Muslim shithole
>Have the fucking temerity to want an education
>Get shot in the head
>Survive
>"Why do normies act like she's some sort of hero"

Gee OP I've no idea. Tell me what have you done with your life? This girl almost die for her right to go to school, you shitpost on the a Tuvan throat singing appreciation forum.
>>
>>34317878
You ever notice that sandnigger women always have mens faces? and unibrows
>>
first time i agree with OP this week
fuck that cunt
>>
File: 1377444260087.png (91KB, 828x644px) Image search: [Google]
1377444260087.png
91KB, 828x644px
Malala wasn't even really being that brave. The taliban generally didn't go after young girls who tried to get an education. They'd go after the fathers of those girls. It was Malala's father, who persuaded Malala to go to school, who was being brave. And the guy is basically unknown. He has a wikipedia article that basically says "father of hero Malala."

Malala is also a literal communist, which explains nicely why the media is so in love with her when there are other heroic women from the muslim world, like Ayaan Hirsi Ali. But the media doesn't like her because she is conservative and criticizes islam.

tldr, /pol/ was right again.
>>
>>34318093
>get shot in the face because of her barbaric religion
>escapes from the country of barbaric religion to countries where it's safer
>tells people we should except these barbaric religions into our country
>>
>>34318093
>Be brought up in Muslim shithole
So? Not heroic

>Have the fucking temerity to want an education
Wasn't her choice, parents forced her

>Get shot in the head
>Survive
Luck, not heroism

>>"Why do normies act like she's some sort of hero"
>>
>>34317878
1st world feminists are annoying but she comes from a legitimately fucked up culture. I don't think she's a hero but she at least has some ground to stand on.
>>34318040
She got a nobel (peace) prize for helping make education more accessible to girls in pakistan and by extension the middle east.
>>
>>34318195
>It's not heroism to stand up for what you believe in
>It's not heroism to have people try and kill you for what you believe in.

Truly the western male is cucked beyond all recognition.
>>
I don't really believe she was shot. I've seen tons of pics of people getting shot with 7.62mm that shit leaves massive holes behind. she would have been torn to shreds.
>>
>>34318232
What, pray, did she actually do to make education more accessible? Did she go out and found schools or other institutions for education for girls? Or did she just throw some of her prize money and royalties to some semi-legal NGO which is now 'creating multidisciplinary research-driven and multicultural learning opportunities in disadvantaged countries'? I get a creeping suspicion that it's the latter and the media has decided to lionize her for it because it fits their narrative.
>>
File: 1484942611981.png (166KB, 503x403px) Image search: [Google]
1484942611981.png
166KB, 503x403px
>>34317878
have normal people heard of this person?
>>
>>34318468
She was, at least for a time, all the rage on social media and her autobiography (very probably ghostwritten) got pushed quite hard by the literary powers that be.
>>
>>34318417
>What, pray, did...

*Tips fedora*
>>
>>34318555
oh I don't read books 'cause I'm not a nerd, nice trips though
>>
>>34318297
>Random bitch get shots
>Oh shit better give her a nobel prize because "muh heroism"

>Tons of people die every year persuing bigger causes
>Sorry nothing for you since you're not a muslim communist women

And you call western males cucks? better check yourself first my man
>>
She's more than a hero than Emma Watson, Anita Sarcisian and any of the other so called "femmenists"
>>
>>34318297
She's standing up for her barbaric religion to come over and shoot more little girls in the face.

I'd rather fight to keep them out
>>
>>34318653
>Emma Watson, Anita Sarcisian

I wish those two would get shot in the face
>>
>>34318629
>Random bitch get shots

She wasn't that random, she'd been keeping a blog of her life in the village she was living in as it got taken over by the Taliban. It was quite well read. It was some time later she got shot.

>Oh shit better give her a nobel prize because "muh heroism"

Sure why not, it was a couple of years after she'd been shot and other, less deserving, people/organisations had won it before. Still Peace prize had very little meaning.

>Tons of people die every year persuing bigger causes

There is no cause bigger than accessible education for all. No other cause is as far reaching or as uplifting as that. It is the defining feature of a civilized society and is a right that has been incredibly hard won in the West. You do yourself a disservice by thinking otherwise.
>>
>>34318629
>muslim communist

is this how you solve the cognitive dissonance of being against islam and against modernism at the same time?
>>
>>34318705
>Anita sacisiscam
remove the money and ill tell ya 100% she wouldnt even lift her little finger

>Emma Watson
I remember back when I first saw her UN speech. Back then i thought it was a one time gig because of money/invitation. And here Im sitting today waiting for the point in this big fuckin joke.
>>
>>34318832
She goes out with rich alpha chads.

It is certainly a joke
>>
>>34318935
looks like he is twice her age.
>>
>>34317878
She's a le oppressed minority so we have to worship her, goy.
>>
>>34318778
If she cared about getting education for kids she would tell use to eradicate Islam. But instead she tells us we need to accept them
>>
>>34318989
She's 26, he's 35
>>
>>34319031
>she is 26

thanks for reminding how old I am
>>
>>34318297
Should an Isis fighter win the Nobel Peace Price next?

>Standing up for what you believe in: check
>getting shot at: check
>>
>>34317878
Because she looks like a cross dressing boy.
>>
File: IMG_2836.jpg (58KB, 650x488px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2836.jpg
58KB, 650x488px
>>34317969
Here's another one of the girl in your pic
>>
>>34319002
Why would she say that? So she gets shot twice?
Baby steps my dude
Educated people will walk away from Islam on their own
>>
>>34319711
>Why would she say that? So she gets shot twice?

There's already a fatwa on her. She has nothing to lose. Besides, she would rather they get educated by the Koran
>>
>>34318093
it was good that she stood up to that sand nigger religion to try to make things better

but it's not good that she still thinks shitslam is good and that we should let achmeds into our countries
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.