[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here /lost/? >wasting days >unhappy reaching depression

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0396.jpg (28KB, 252x292px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0396.jpg
28KB, 252x292px
Who here /lost/?

>wasting days
>unhappy reaching depression
>shit job
>no prospects
>no idea what I want to do
>in debt
>don't enjoy hobby anymore
>don't enjoy games anymore
>>
Be careful of the drugs and the bottle. They swallow people like us whole
>>
Failure reporting in

all of what you wrote +
>still living with parents
>high school drop out, no diploma
>get reminded everyday that I "need" to do something with my life
>>
>>34317762
>>34317816
Literally everything except being in debt
>>
>>34317816

>despise my job
>no jobs that I'm capable of getting in my area
>can't afford to commute

I'm trapped. Capitalism is shit
>>
can i ask you guys something? what keeps you from going out and getting a job or working to get a better job? i don't mean circumstantially, but emotionally. my brother hasn't had a job since like 2014 and he sits in his room and plays video games all day. its creating a serious rift in our family and, i being the one closest to him, want to find a way to encourage/help him to get up and get out of the house and build a life for himself that isn't just sitting around in his room, all day. i really just don't understand why he chooses to do what he does
>>
>>34317960
For me its the fact that nobody believes in me, nobody cares, im all by myself, unloved etc etc

I cant bring myself to struggle and try and make a better life if im all alone in it and ita for naught
>>
>>34317960

I don't have the drive that normalfags have. I don't care about "contributing" to society, I don't care about being a "leech".
>>
File: 1461435253097.png (17KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1461435253097.png
17KB, 645x773px
>>34317960
It is a bit different for every being that does this. I'll try to write down why it is like this for me, sorry in advance if you don't understand much of it, I've never been good with words.

I'm really uncomfortable around people, that makes me quiet, shy, basically the guy who stays in a corner in a room full of people. I've been depressed for a while now, that doesn't help. I'm a lazy fuck and need tons of motivation to achieve something, the thing is I lost all motivation for everything. I feel dead inside, I don't want more contact with people because when I did it always resulted badly, like >>34318033. No one ever believed me, no one ever understood, they all acted like they cared but nobody gave a fuck, they just wanted to feel better about themselves, "oh look I'm helping lol !".
What is the point to even live ? 95% of people work their whole life, a good chunk of them don't even like what they do, then they go back to dust.
I will never do something that I remotely like because it requires a million diplomas, also I don't like much things except video games. I will not get remembered by anyone, I will never do something important or good.
I feel empty, but also full of anger. I just wish I could begone.
>>
>>34317960

I don't try because I know that I'm worthless, inadequate, an embarrassment, and no one will want to hire an ugly loser manlet. Why would an employer hire me over Chad?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (74KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
74KB, 1280x720px
>>34317762
>I'm still young and happy
>I didn't fuck up my face
>I didn't lose all my friends
>I didn't throw away my teens
>my family still loves me
>>
>>34318033
>>34318192
>>34318230
>>34318303

thanks guy. i think i'm starting to form an understanding that it has to do with low self-esteem/feelings of inadequacy. my dad was basically absent when we were kids, like he would just buy things for me and my brother but not want to have anything to do with us. my mother was extremely cruel, verbally and emotionally. she really treated me and my brother like shit. maybe that has something to do with it? did you guys have a similar family experience?
>>
>>34318466
>she really treated me and my brother like shit
I think a lot comes from it. What happens when you're a child/teenager can fuck you up for good.
I though I had a normal family until I finally understood it isn't. My parents always tell me "we have bought you so many things ! Why are you like this with us ?". Yeah they spent a lot of money for me, but they never spent time with me, they were here without being here. I don't remember doing stuff with them, except when they forced me to. They, and my brother, mocked me a lot when I was a kid, they often laughed at me. Maybe they didn't perceive it as mockery, but it caused me to shut down emotionally. I tried a few times to explain them why I am like this but they just laughed, again. I think this contributed to why I am a recluse being today.
>>
26 and just stagnating here. Thinking of just selling all of my stuff once my lease is up and becoming a drifter for a while. I have no higher education, and working a dead end job. Any robots have experience with being a drifter?
>>
>>34318753

Legit considering the same thing. My PC is already up for sale. I'm thinking of taking my girlfriend and just driving round Europe.
Im also considering just driving off without her but the consequences on return are too great.

I'm dead inside. I can only feel fear and anxiety.
>>
I don't even know where I am desu
>>
>>34317960
It's not worth it, that's why.

It's more effort to be just as miserable as i am already.
>>
>what keeps you from going out and getting a job or working to get a better job?

generally 90% of the population earn very measly wages that allows them to live. even in tech jobs.
corporations got bigger, pay got smaller, jobs mean less in terms of value because labor is divided to smaller jobs
>>
>>34318466
>feelings of inadequacy
It's not feelings. I am inadequate. My entire life I've been treated as a bad joke, a freak, a faggot. I'm not some starving artist. I am a retard.
>>
>45k in debt
>live in Illinois
>just accepted a $12.50/hr no benifits labor job in Alaska starting next month
>can't enjoy anything anymore
>spending my last days as a neet dreading moving all the way over there for a shit job
I also applied for a $15/hr job in Michigan so hopefully I'll get that so I can quit this shitty one.
>>
File: IMG_3133.jpg (13KB, 250x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3133.jpg
13KB, 250x375px
Debilitating mental illness is ruining my life. It's not hard to try and change, it's staying motivated to continue down the right path. Ive always just given up when things get a little tough. I ruin my own life and don't know how to stop living like this.
>>
File: 1481335464324.jpg (148KB, 696x931px) Image search: [Google]
1481335464324.jpg
148KB, 696x931px
>>34317762
same here anon, i feel like im already dead, the past 2 years have slipped by and im almost 21 and am starting to learn this is how it will be for the rest of my life
im just waiting for my parents to die at this point then im going to take a long drive and shoot myself, there is no point to my existence, im a christian and even that doesn't help because it just reminds me how evil i am and how evil the society we live in is
even if i got my shit together and had kids and a bunch of shit all that would happen is they would end up like me or be gay or marry a nigger or some other bullshit so im just going to spend my time being drunk as much as possible until the day comes that i work up the guts to kill myself
>>
>>34317762
Is it worse if you give in to this destructive lifestyle earlier (18) or later (18+)?
>>
>>34317869

Then move to cuba you commie

I'm not joking they take anyone since they already have a huge number of people leaving the place
>>
I'm different lost, I do shit but I don't know whether the shit I do is the shit I want.
>>
>>34317960

Your bro probably has emotional problems and you should get him help
>>
>>34317762

Every day is basically the same, sometimes going to uni instead of in my room all day
Nothing really feels good
Only ever had 1 job in retail for 6 months
Will be 25 by the time I graduate uni with a worthless degree
No reason for me to get a job because there's very little I want out of life

Jesus fucking christ
>>
>>34318466

Does your brother has a degree or something? what kind of job can he do?

I'm asking because a lot of people simply don't look for a job because they got tired of looking for one and getting nothing

Then they get depressed
>>
>>34319290

How the fuck do you get 45k in debt? seriously
>>
>>34319650
Student loans.

An original response.
>>
>>34319760

And what was your degree?
>>
>>34319523
>Cuba
>2017
>Communist
>>
>>34317960
what a bait. bravo, you did it.
>>
>>34319880

Just fucking go and stop bitching, you'll get free housing, food and a job right off the boat. Its all shit-tier and barely enough to survive same as any commie country ever, but hey at least its not capitalism right?

How come you lefty fucks always want to move to countries that are richer and wither? I never see one of you wanting to move to venezuela or brasil which are both more leftist than murrica

Scared of not being able to afford capitalist shit? scared of brown people?
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.