[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Women spend their entire lives shitting on everyone who isn't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: rtx2pdge[1].jpg (223KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
rtx2pdge[1].jpg
223KB, 1280x853px
>Women spend their entire lives shitting on everyone who isn't chad
>get everything paid for by beta males
>get easier access to jobs and college due to the sins of our fathers
>dont have to do hard jobs
>benefit primarily from welfare state which is funded through betabucks nerds
>have sex with chad assholes who pump and dump them thereby creating the epidemic of single moms
>might lose their free abortions meaning they will actually have to be somewhat intelligent with who they fuck

And they expect us to care?
>>
Every point you made is valid, but because contemporary feminist society revolves around "feels" as opposed to reason, no one will take you seriously.
>>
>>34316617

let them, who cares. they can marry planned parenthood and ride the carousel all of their life.

their vagina, their reproduction, their "rights".
>>
It's best to just ignore them. Do not apologize to feminists, do not listen to feminists, do not go near feminists. When you refuse to apologize, they do what all leftist animals do in the absence of prey: turn against and cannibalize eachother.
>>
>>34317317
How can we ignore them when they are actively trying to manipulate our culture?
>>
File: 14420909450493.jpg (6KB, 114x106px) Image search: [Google]
14420909450493.jpg
6KB, 114x106px
>>34317317
you're thinking of sharks in the womb, but i really appreciate the metaphor
>>
>>34317637
Wrong. I was thinking of dicks in the butt. Your butt. And my dicks.
>>
>>34317768
This board is so gay now. What happened?
>>
>>34317840
Fucking men isn't gay if you have multiple penises. Calling someone out for being gay because he uses his multiple penises to fuck men? THAT'S gay.
>>
>>34317840
We all fucked your dad and his anus is soft and squishy like a cunt so we temporarily like fucking anuses in general.
>>
Not all pussy smells horrid, just my own stinky ol' poon.
>>
>>34319685
DON'T YOU GET IT FAGGOTS? MY FUCKING POON IS GROSS.
>>
File: 78949884168186.jpg (56KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
78949884168186.jpg
56KB, 633x758px
>>34316617
Maybe your frustrating (non existent) sexual experiences have nothing to do with the issue if women deserve rights o not?
>>
File: antinous.jpg (581KB, 743x990px) Image search: [Google]
antinous.jpg
581KB, 743x990px
>>34317840
This is Antinous. Emperor Hadrian forged an empire for him and took him on trips around it until he accidentaly drowned in the Nile. For the rest of his tenure countless statues of him were made, a practice that abruptly ceased after Hadrians death such that statues of Antinous can be used to accurately date archaeological remains.

Has a man ever done this for a woman? The Taj Mahal comes close, but it was more like bragging, it was like saying "oh, this? just a little mausoleum for the late wife".

Reflect on this.
>>
This nationwide temper tantrum over the inauguration is pathetic. If these fuckhead millennials didn't want Trump in office, they should have actually gone out and VOTED instead of sitting on Tumblr bitching and crying about how "scared" they are. No one knows what's actually going to happen during the Trump Administration, but all the fearmongering and speculating is out of control.

You made this bed. Now lie in it and shut the fuck up.
>>
>>34319866
Wanna get in bed with me and touch each other's weenus?
>>
>>34319866
Faggot: I asked you a bed/weenus question. WELL?
>>
>>34319781
>Being that shit of a leader
Homosexuality is a disease.
>>
>>34320436
I think it's sweet that he used his power to woo and then commemorate some faggot.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.