[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fucking DARE you to post a more robot character >lives

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Richter4.png (5KB, 510x590px) Image search: [Google]
Richter4.png
5KB, 510x590px
I fucking DARE you to post a more robot character

>lives alone with his mom
>no car
>NEET, can't find a job
>loner, never had any friends according to his mom
>spends his time in his room, rarely ever went out
>possibly depressed, lackadaisical attitude towards life
>looks like Wojak
>kills a bunch of normies and a Stacy

Is Richter /ourguy/?
>>
Hotline Miami didn't need a sequel.
>>
>>34314841
the second game is objectively better, plen
>>
>>34314841
Good thing it's a prequel
Sort of
Kinda
A little bit
>>
>>34314841
I disagree, on its own HM1's story is pretty lackluster, with HM2 everything made sense. Also it made Jacket's story more interesting in retrospect, because we're shown what drove him as well as the consequences. I think it's one of the few actually good sequels, not just there to cash in on the series.
Now if they ever make an HM3 it will definitely be a cash in, especially after that ending.
>>
>>34314780
He had a car but 50 blessings burned it
>>
>>34314871
yeah i love slowly advancing through a level shift looking so i dont get shot from a mile away through 200 window walls in my fast paced combo focused action games
>>
>>34315093
Which one was that? That level with the fat guy? That's the only one with a lot of glass walls I remember and it wasn't that bad
>>
>>34315093
>being this shit at video games
Shouldn't you be posting on /v/? You're supposed to breeze through levels
>>
>>34315145
>Which one was that?
all of them
>>
>>34315057
Jacket didn't need to be a le spec ops man
He was better when he was just some random dude being forced to murder
>>
>>34315287
Him having military background doesn't change the fact that he's still some random guy being forced to murder
>>
>>34315179
>i never played the game
thanks for sharing
>>
>>34315335
I have S ranked every level on hard
You sound like a frustrated shitter
>>
>>34315317
But he wasn't random anymore, he was at the birth of 50 blessings
>>
>>34315356
>I have S ranked every level on hard

Why would you do this to yourself
I managed to beat the game once and I honestly never want to do it again
I liked it and all
But I NEVER WANT TO DO IT AGAIN
>>
File: Hotline Richter.jpg (71KB, 603x515px) Image search: [Google]
Hotline Richter.jpg
71KB, 603x515px
>You're such a bright young man
>I'm sure their missing out.
>>
>>34315386
But was he even aware of it? I remember that part at the trial they never really say in front of him who the calls where really coming from
>>
>>34315356
>I have S ranked every level on hard
prove it faggot
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.