[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I genuinely loathe this fucking game. Not only is it extremely

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: download (2).jpg (7KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
7KB, 200x200px
I genuinely loathe this fucking game. Not only is it extremely boring to me, but it has conquered one of my friends, which resulted in him deleting me on Steam, and one of my great friends is starting to get into it. He started listing down the games he regretted buying and a lot of them we played together. I asked him why he regretted it and he said "I would then have $600 I could use on Neopets". Not only this, but everyone I know who plays this turns out to be a fucking dickhead. I wish this game ceases to exist and Neopets to lose their fame.
>>
>>34314250
>"I would then have $600 I could use on Neopets
>Paying for Neopets

If he was smart he would figure out ways to not pay for shit in Neopets and still get extremely far.
>>
File: js-logo.png (25KB, 288x104px) Image search: [Google]
js-logo.png
25KB, 288x104px
>>34314250
>I wish this game ceases to exist and Neopets to lose their fame.

Neopets has been pretty dead since Jumpstart took over in 2014 and fucked everything up. The site constantly crashed and lagged for months, along with a shit ton of glitches and bad customer service.

There are still people who cling to it though.

I used to play on and off for years, but it gets really boring once you accomplish all of your goals, along with the boards being slow as fuck.

I can't imagine anyone spending $600 on neopets nowadays.
>>
is it 2005 again? have I been given a 2nd chance? that can't be right, /r9k/ wasn't around back then

shit
>>
This is a new copypasta you dolts. The original game was League.
>>
>>34314438
>along with the boards being slow as fuck.

Do adults actually use the boards? Why?
>>
>tfw you'll never have a Krawk
>>
File: Never Forget.png (694KB, 542x1763px)
Never Forget.png
694KB, 542x1763px
>>34315009
All of my neofriends quit and I had no one to talk to.

I usually lurked the newbie chat out of boredom, or the pound chat to trade pets.

A couple years ago the filters crashed while JS was out of office, and the newbie chat made a ton of crazy threads over the weekend.

It was glorious.

>>34315526
Draiks and Krawks are cheap as fuck now. The forgotten shore is a new daily that gives out eggs and potions. They go for 150k-200k.
>>
>>34315625
>They go for 150k-200k.
I'd still have to grind for a solid year for that
>>
>>34314250
I don't understand what the items in neopets do
I know there are some that actually change their appearance but most don't seem to
>>
>>34315660
Not if you play Ghoul Catchers.

It's a mobile/facebook game that gives out 50k a day if you play Level 1 fifty times (which is incredibly easy, it's basically Candy Crush and doesn't take long to finish)

You could get a Draik or Krawk in 3-4 days.
>>
>>34314250
I remember neopets was popular on Tumblr some time ago which caused a resurgence, but it's still shit.

Roblox is and will always be the best online game
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.