[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be 31 year old YouTube celebrity >has a harem of tee

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: image.png (356KB, 698x364px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
356KB, 698x364px
>be 31 year old YouTube celebrity
>has a harem of teenage girlfriends and a wife who let him abuse them and fuck them whenever he pleases

Is onision living the robot dream?or is he too abusive?

https://youtu.be/QBKgzDNimPI
>>
>>34313043
>Greg was an airman in the United States Air Force, from which he quit, citing its conflict with his liberal views.
Dishonorable discharge? Fuck him and sage.
>>
>>34313043
too bad he's a fucking self-righteous SJW with mental issues
>>
>>34313043
To be honest he needs someone to smash his head in with a tire iron.
>>
Onison is just example of why women are retarded
>>
>>34313213
It worked with getting himself a harem tho.
>>
>>34313340
with a moderately handsome face, lots of cash, and a doormat-for-females mindset you can do anything
>>
I have no idea why this faggot is so popular. he looks insanely weird
>>
>>34313377
not handsome he just doesn't shy away from using makeup
>>
File: 1479088520485.png (1MB, 1440x743px) Image search: [Google]
1479088520485.png
1MB, 1440x743px
>>34313398
I'm not sure why teen girls like him, straight up, upfront, he looks rather hideous and his eyebrows are all forms of disgusting, he knows how to make himself look good for the camera etc. but I just don't see the appeal. I never was that kind of teenage girl who fawned over random dudes I had never even spoken to...

That being said, the man himself is one of the most openly disgusting individuals I have ever heard of/seen on youtube.
>>
>>34313043
I'd gladly fuck both him and his wife.
He's an asshole, but... abusive? I think not.
Full of himself, yes, but it's odd how easily that can be disregarded when someone is entertaining and looks good.

>tfw awkward feel when actually recognize OP and know embarrassingly much about his pathetic personal life
>>
>>34313568
Why is she living in a box?
>>
>>34313609
he recently admitted that he told his gf that she could only come back into the relationship if she either gets a tattoo saying 'I'm a liar' or gets chained up in the basement with a sign about how she lied.

I'm not sure where you got the 'not abusive' thing from
>>
>>34313688
are you certain that it's true? or is it another retarded b8 from him
>>
Do normal people finally realize onision is a fucking sociopath? It took them a while
>>
>>34313752
Well it's confirmed by the girl who's been thrown out of his house and by himself.

It may seem like a lie but he says the reason he wanted to do it is because he thinks it would be hot, which is very believable.
>>
>>34313752
He's very unstable. I wouldn't be surprised he kills cats or something. Already boiled his turtle alive.
>>
>>34313515
Cmon now. He's clearly handsome

>that jawline
>no signs of balding
>tall
>ripped
>every facial feature is good
>>
>>34313858
Honestly should have been known late 2010 early 2011 after his divorce with Skye. Also he practically cooked and suffocated a tortoise alive and had an ego the size of Jupiter while also having a huge victim mentality. How anyone could possibly like him in any sense of the word is beyond me, and the fact that his demographic is supposedly 18+ women is even more mind boggling. And to think that if it wasn't for Tosh.0 he would have been just another drop of failure in an ocean of shame.
>>
some women get off on the likes of Charles Manson etc, so I'm not surprised
>>
>>34314113
True. People are shitty and I guess that he's shiftiness personified so it'd be a match for anyone stupid, gullible, or desperate enough to have something to cling on to.
>>
>>34314049
Lets agree to disagree. He looks like a red faced neanderthal to me
>>
>>34314049
this, and that's not including the fact that his content caters almost exclusively to young, emotionally vulnerable women.

I used to watch him back when I was like 14, he does a lot of videos for LGBTBBQ, coming out to your parents as an atheist/lesbo/bi, other muh feels topics like emo/scene stuff, vegetarianism, animal rights shit like that that women like
>>
>>34314144
I'll give you that. He does look bad in that pic. But he usually looks like a 10/10 Chad

I forgot something btw
>his new haircut is 10/10(not that shitty emo one)
>>
>>34314275
It's just angles, filters, makeup and botox. He's aging like shit.
>>
>>34314679
He really isn't. There's no reason to lie on an anonymous imageboard.
>>
>>34313568
teenage girls like non threatening looking men
>>
>>34314707
I don't watch youtube videos so I have no idea who this guy is so this is as unbiased as I can be
And let me tell you
He's not handsome at all
Sort of looks like a lesbian
And in the tuxedo pic on the OP he looks mentally unstable
>>
>>34314707
Is that you Greg?
>>
Most of his fans are teenage girls so he has an unlimited supply of teen pussy
>>
>>34314767
He's extremely mentally threatening. Maybe younger girls fail to realize that and that's why he can only date teenagers.
>>
>>34315171
Well teen girls tend to be idiots so...
>>
File: 1451625809482.png (483KB, 688x706px) Image search: [Google]
1451625809482.png
483KB, 688x706px
Normalfags are terrifying.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.