[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be eastern european >pretty much everyone here seems to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1484905970812.png (857KB, 996x760px) Image search: [Google]
1484905970812.png
857KB, 996x760px
>be eastern european
>pretty much everyone here seems to worship Trump

I don't get it? People here hate Putin yet seem to adore Trump? I see practically nothing but pro-Trump shit being posted and people wishing Trump was their president. What gives?
>>
>>34312911
eastern europe is like 50 years behind the rest of the world

also putin invades eastern europe every few years so that's why they hate him
>>
>>34312911
Putin is a bro. Trump is the greatest thing to happen to the west in years thats why.
>>
File: colbert.gif (771KB, 318x238px) Image search: [Google]
colbert.gif
771KB, 318x238px
>>34312978
I support Trump tho. Just wondering why everyone else does despite every shill in america telling them not to.
>>
>>34313020
because eastern europe is like 50 years behind the rest of the world
>>
>>34313095
What do you mean? Humanity is at its most prosperous when women and minorities are kept as far away form positions of power as possible. If you deny this you are denying all of human history.
>>
Communism rots the body and Liberalism rots the soul. Spirituality and tradition was somewhat preserved in the ice of communist tyranny. In the West, they have been almost eradicated from life.

>>34313095

So yes, they are behind the West. They have a more moderate stage of cancer, the west has terminal cancer.
>>
>>34313147
where did this come from
>>34313163
ok
>>
>>34313147

lol Russia is a third world country bud, because of its masculine power structure.

You are putting your feelz before realz
>>
>>34313796
Russia is a pretty great place to live, and the fact you're blaming them for literally hacking your election right now and your president is married to a eastern europe woman kinda proves that masculinity works a lot of the time.
>>
>>34313936

The average Russian earns barely more than the average Chinese. This is by definition terribly impoverished. I didn't even mention the election, stop trying to redirect the argument to avoid the implication.
>>
because the Clinton family and their associates have a long history of attempting to destabilise eastern europe for ideological and financial gain.

For example, Serbs, Bosnjaks and Croats co-existed peacefully until the Clintons instigated violence between them, resulting in a brutal brother-war that made them forever the unwiped asshole of europe. By the time they realised what was happening, their resources were already sold for a pittance and they became an extension of the Cosmopolitan post-nationalist shopping mall that is the globalist "west".

The Clinton family were direct vehicles of this degradation.
>>
>>34313936
>Russia is a pretty great place to live
Said no Russian ever.
>>
>>34315322
Right. Ever stopped to consider that maybe your people in power and your media benefits greatly from people like you thinking that? And maybe russians who love russia are never heard of in the west for a reason?
>>
>>34313095
Meanwhile the West is in turmoil and probably going to be on fire in a few decades. Eastern Europe is still pretty chill so long as you actually have a pair and aren't a whiny brat.

>>34313796
There's problems but it's nowhere near third world. And maybe if the West wasn't so embargo happy on EE things would be better there. That and the drunkard Yeltsin that made Russia a mess in the 90s.
>>
File: 1466785091670.jpg (28KB, 400x396px) Image search: [Google]
1466785091670.jpg
28KB, 400x396px
>>34313147
>implying whites aren't the greediest of all
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.