[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is it with this fucking filter? Do sluts think it's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: dog filter.jpg (478KB, 640x793px) Image search: [Google]
dog filter.jpg
478KB, 640x793px
What is it with this fucking filter? Do sluts think it's attractive? Whenever I see a picture of a girl doing this it just makes me want to stomp her head in
>>
"Ha ha ha, look at how slutty I am, without being so slutty that other girls get mad at me."
>>
>>34312030
I still don't understand why they call it a filter, it's just some shitty graphics imposed on an image
>>
>>34312242
That's why Snapchat themselves don't call them filters.
>>
>>34312030
What's that circle on her tongue?
>>
They think it makes them cuter.
>>
>>34312030
Can take picture of themselves with excuse of "its cute/funny xd", filter covers nose which is often uggo, makes skin look clearer and makes jaw smaller.
Also women are into bestiality
>>
even a literal retard can understand that doggy ears, bunny ears, etc are "cute" and the dog thing is such a hit because 1) it is 1 of the first snapchat filters and they never take it off and 2) covering the nose tricks the mind into seeing a more attractive face, so people like how they look with it
>>
>>34312626
She isn't holding her tongue flat
>>
You know whose heads I want to stomp in? People who use facebook and associate with normies and then complain about it. Those people are the worst.

Hey faggot. Your social life is just as uninteresting as everyone else who clings to their social media accounts like lifesavers.
>>
only one of my photos has the dog filter
it is a fetish photo so boys know I'm into petplay

many of them don't seem to get it and think the literal dog collar is just a typical choker
>>
>>34312030

Makes the skin look a hella lot clearer and also some people are insecure about their nose. That's it.
>>
>>34313947
I only see them from coming here
>>
It's the mainstreaming of furry.
>>
>>34312030
It's better than duckface at least
>>
>>34314101
>from duckface to dogface
pottery
>>
File: 1474948042514.jpg (24KB, 500x371px) Image search: [Google]
1474948042514.jpg
24KB, 500x371px
>>34312030
Nigger, relax. Yeah, it looks tacky, but if they're not causing any harm, then why even be bothered by it? They're going to do it no matter what you think of it, so you may as well ignore it altogether. It's insulting to dogs. These hollow whores' usage of it as some strange signal to other equally odd creatures. Women, are they even sentient? Don't you wonder at times?
>>
It airbrushes the cheeks and covers the nose and the immediate regions next to it. AKA covers the spots where most of "facial flaws" are located. It basically acts like a quck photoshop for women, a virtual make up if you will.
>>
>>34312030
Covers nose. Biggest insecurity for many
>>
>>34314742

Exactly, it makes almost any girl look cute at least. Covers the nose which is usually a fatal flaw with women.
>>
>>34316385
why are noses so unattractive? i don't disagree but i wonder why. human psychology is so fucked up
>>
>>34317282
>>34316385
What? I love noses. What's wrong with noses? I wanna rub noses with a qt3.14 jewess.
>>
>>34317447
they are a weird, bulbous shape that protrudes out from your face, just begging to be punched. i think there's a reason noses are so de-emphasized in anime and even in modern disney shit like frozen, it's because they're just not very attractive.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.