[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will you "settle" for a woman if you fail to find "love"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 3

File: 1485012829112.jpg (40KB, 480x666px) Image search: [Google]
1485012829112.jpg
40KB, 480x666px
Will you "settle" for a woman if you fail to find "love" in your 20's?
>>
I found my love desu
>>
If I'm in my 40's and alone I might as well. Unless I decide I want to be alone.
>>
I settled for the relationship my parents arranged.
>>
>>34311998
Then why the fuck are you still here? Fuck off leech
>>
>Men settling for woman

What? That's fucking retarded.

Besides if I haven't found someone by my 30s I'll just live life single.
>>
File: IMG_5567.jpg (32KB, 600x407px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5567.jpg
32KB, 600x407px
>>34311974
http://archive.is/eGINr

Anon don't laugh, it's pretty sad

She is experiencing loneliness that most of us just will never understand
>>
>>34311974

What do you think? Dutt
>>
>>34312417
>I walked away from dear, devoted, loyal Matthew, convinced that somewhere out there, a better, more exciting, more fulfilling life awaited me. Only there wasn't.
>You see, I never did find another man who offered everything Matthew did, who understood me and loved me like he did. Someone who was my best friend as well as my lover.
Incredible. After all those years she still wants the perfect prince charming she left her fiance for in the first. The one that doesn't exist. She still hadn't learned.
>>
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2263518/I-left-love-life-I-thought-I-better-Now-Im-childless-42.html

Read this
>>
>>34312247
>Besides if I haven't found someone by my 30s

You say that now but at some point the loneliness hits you hard.
t. 33yo who thought he's past roasties
>>
>>34311974
>>34312417
At least she had the decency to actually leave the guy instead of marrying him without love and cheating behind his back and constantly looking for someone better.
So he at least got a chance to find someone who genuinely cares about him and having a good life.
>>
How do we avoid disney princesses /r9k/? Red flags?
>>
>>34312788
They're cartoon characters with huge eyes?
>>
>>34312909
I mean they're self absorbed and think life is a fairy tale
>>
>>34312788
They're biologically female.
>>
>>34312513
Wow it's like females happen to be the cold blooded reptiles which people think run the world
>>
>>34311974
I lost my love in my 20s because I was a stupid shy awkward idiot. But I'm 40s now and have an 18yo slave(BDSM, she enjoys TPE24/7) so it all worked out in the end.
>>
The exact opposite. If you are still single in your 30s, you will be swimming in pussy. You don't have to settle for anyone. You take who you want.

All single men in their 30s are Chads as long as they have their life together. Just don't be a raging autistic manchild neet.
>>
>>34313486
Where do I find this pussy to swim in?
>>
>>34313486
>this is what virgins in their mid-twenties believe
>>
>>34311974
By settle I'll wind up finding some shut in gf and help her improve her life and try to live out a happy marriage together. Should have a lot to offer by then.
>>
>>34311974
Maybe. I'd never date a single mother I hope, but I wouldn't be surprised if I settled for a woman past her prime just so that I'm not lonely.

>>34313486
You're in for disappointment, friend.
>>
>>34313486

Yeah except most single women in their 30s are baby crazy and desperate for financial stability so if you get one she's literally never going to fucking leave
>>
>>34312788

If she doesn't offer to pay half on the first date, that's a red flag. You can insist on paying in full if you like, but if she doesn't even make the offer it shows she thinks her time is more valuable than yours and is already setting up the boundaries of an unequal partnership.
>>
>>34311974
Well, maybe the husband was so beta-cuck like all /r9k/, might aswell live alone and suck Chads
>>
>>34311974
If I can't find someone by the time I'm out of college it's basically game over. I'm going into a profession that's 95% male and I don't join clubs or go to bars.

Still, I'd never settle (not a fan of used goods, too likely they'd only love me for being a beta provider), but if by some miracle I met a virgin who got along with me I'd gf her. Highly unlikely the older I get though.
>>
>>34313534
Bars, dating sites, the same as everyone else.
>>
>>34313693
I think however offers the date is thr one who should pay for it
Am I autistic?
I mean if I'm the one who wants to do this thing shouldn't I be the one to plan and pay for it?
>>
>>34311974

I don't want kids so don't care
>>
>>34313540
Actually a Chad in his 30s. You are a teenager kissless virgin, why do you think you know what life is like in your 30s?

>>34313632
>>34313638
Why are you so triggered by the truth? Dating in your 30s is far easier. Your age range is also larger. In your 30s you can date women ages 20-40. Getting college aged pussy is easy as long as you have your life together.
>>
>>34311974
This is why you get a wife from eastern-europe or asia. They may be materialistic but so are western women. At least they are grateful and have their youth to give to you.

Why would I work a job to come home to an old, bitter woman that considers me second rate? That is probably happy when I die or when she inevitably divorces me after getting a child or two? No thank you, western women are garbage and that good ones all have been taken early.
>>
>>34313693
Dateless virgin neckbeard detected.

>>34313731
If you ask her out, you pay for the date. I don't see why anyone would have a problem with that unless he is living on neetbux.
>>
>>34311974
I'm about 3 days away from killing myself so no
>>
>>34313731

Feel free to pay for it, absolutely, but if she doesn't even OFFER to pay for part of it she probably never will and it just shows her view of where the two of you would stand in any future relationship.

In my experience, anyway, people who don't at least offer to pay on the first date will never offer to pay. Which isn't the worst thing in the world but could certainly be a red flag.
>>
>>34313721
>he fell for the virgin meme

You chose to die alone.
>>
I did settle and I regret every moment of it. She's really depressed though and knows she can't do better so I stay in the relationship out of pity.
>>
>>34313808

Literally fucked my girlfriend yesterday, but thanks for playing. She's cool as shit and ALWAYS offers to go Dutch whenever we go out to eat.
>>
>>34311974
I probably would but luckily I found a 5'9" qt gf (I'm 5'6") who likes riding my 5" dick ^_^
>>
>>34313884
Bbut I thought all women dig for gold and expect you to buy them a car before having sex?! Do you mean to tell me memes by 4Chan virgins aren't real!? :-(
>>
>>34313856
Get off my board norman

original
>>
>>34312492
In the west women have always gotten their way. They always get what they want and they get treated like princesses from the day they are born.

They never grow up and retain this child-like mentality until the day they die.
>>
>>34311974
I fall in love super easy though, a simple smile could set it off. Just need to find a girl that likes me and I'm all set
>>
Are women human?
>>
>>34314024
According to recent polls, no
>>
>>34314041
Are robots human?
>>
>>34313913
I've seen you posting several times now. Did you share how you got her?
>>
>>34313638
no thanks, don't want a used up former-slut
>>
>>34314171
What if she's a sad lonely fembot who was highly introspective and scared of people so she never put herself out there enough to have a relationship in her 20s
>>
>>34314266
How's that a used up former slut? That'd be about the only acceptable over-30 woman. Either virgin or number countable with one hand fingers.
>>
>>34314266
>what if she's an alien spy from the planet Orion sent here to study humans

Let's stick to plausible scenarios, shall we?
>>
>>34313486
That's complete nonsense. If you are a neckbeard loser with 25, getting older will not magically make you attractive.
>>
>>34314357
>>what if she's an alien spy from the planet Orion sent here to study humans
Would date
>>
>>34314266
If she doesn't meet people, then she isn't a slut, so it's fine
>>
>>34314102
Yeah I made a thread a few days agobut most of the responders just said I was lying
>>
>>34313486
Are you shitting me?? This is so not true. I'm 36 years old, I own a house, I have a career, I make 6 figures, and I'm an accomplished violinist. *No* woman has ever been attracted to me, and it's even worse now that I'm in my 30s.

One thing I quickly found out was that shit like OkCupid and Tinder pretty much immediately stops working once you hit your 30s. I tested this by lying about my age - I made one profile on OkCupid where I said I was 28 (a lie) and another one where I said I was 32. The profile where I said I was 32 had 75% less response rate for the messages that I sent, and if I did set up a date with someone, there was an 80% chance that she would flake out on me (my flake-out rate on the profile where I said I was 28 was 30%).

So yeah, definitely try and find a relationship before you're over the hill like I am...
>>
>>34314428
Quick greentext? I haven't seen it.
>>
>>34314357
It is plausible
The girl I described is my sister
I honestly worry for her desu she's a nice girl but she's so lonely
>>
>currently dating fat whale
>cute face with good tits/ass but still fat
>so in love with me that she lost 40 pounds last month to appeal to me

What do
>>
>>34314313
Yeah not a slut but still a baby crazed woman in her 30s
>>
>>34314523
You know she's 1 dating site account away from having a BF, what's stopping her?
>>
>>34314526
wew, that's cute

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeejdrigenels xd
>>
>>34314473
Fuck fuck fuck this sounds just like my future.
>>
>>34311974
No, not even a little bit
I don't like settling, and I think that a romantic relationship is one of the greatest things life has to offer me.
I'm certainly not going to settle on that account either.
>>
>>34314526
She'll become attractive, start receiving attention and drop you for someone better.
Women have no heart or soul, do not be fooled.
>>
>>34314473
Will you teach me violin over Skype robot? I'm too scared of other people in real life to go to teachers.
If you will I'll post contact
>>
>>34314666
Hey there Satan, hell has skype now?
>>
>>34314580
She's REALLY anxious with terrible self-esteem
I think she's afraid of trying
>>
>>34314706
The thing is women don't have to try. All they need to do is exist and signal availability.
You could always send her here, is she qt?
>>
>>34314666
>>34314681

Don't beleeb Satan's lies he's just trying to con you into a fiddle contest so he can steal your soul
>>
I've already failed to find love in my 20s, and I'd rather live 10,000 lifetimes with the misery and the agony of being God's Lonely Man than enable a single one of these parasitic whores for even a second or a cent.
>>
>>34313913
>bragging on r9k
>is 5'6
>has 5" dick

Are you expecting anyone to be jealous?
>>
>>34314781
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9uk9IcoQ0w
>>
>>34314681
>>34314781
Wouldn't he be Satan since he's good at the fiddle and I suck?
>>
>>34313913
this is the life I want to live
>>
>>34313869
>I did settle and I regret every moment of it
How was the relationship when it began and when did you start regretting your decision to be with her?
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.