[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i'm in love with a boy who doesn't like me back. he

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 60899403_p0.png (487KB, 1000x755px) Image search: [Google]
60899403_p0.png
487KB, 1000x755px
i'm in love with a boy who doesn't like me back.

he doesn't like any other girls and he tells me he doesn't want to be in a relationship at all

it hurts so bad /r9k/ i want to kill myself because he doesn't want to spend his life with me

i'm a girl btw
>>
>>34311748
I'm girl btw and I know this feeling I'm a girl btw and yeah boys can be assholes sometimes I'm a girl btw

Why would this stupid shit make you want to kill yourself? I have no friends no family 2 mental illnesses and a chronic illness why do you think your life is hard?
>>
>>34311793
i don't think my life is hard, i never said that it was.

i want to kill myself because i don't want to live with the pain of him not loving me back

he's absolutely perfect for me and i'm depressed everyday because of this

yes, my life isn't as hard as yours
>>
>>34311748
Don't do that though just because one person doesn't reciprocate feelings towards you. You have your whole life ahead of you, now go out and live it.
>>
if you really wanted to kill yourself you would have done it already. you won't do anything except sit around and feel sorry for yourself like the rest of us

also a girl btw
>>
>>34311748
No one here cares about your problems. Leave or get BTFO, bitch.
>>
>>34311822
I don't want you to kill yourself but think about what your saying here.
>One person doesn't want to have a relationship with me so I want to die
>>
shut up you fucking nigger holy shit
>>
>>34311748
I'm a guy and I'm the way you exactly describe. There are a couple reasons why I'd act this way:
>focused on my career/school; 'my dream comes first'
>no confidence in romance, afraid to mess up and instead stick to things where i know the risks and how to handle them

and one more thing, guys like to be flattered too. tell him you are interested directly, if you haven't (no text or messaging) and you're likely to stick in his head the rest of the day. Small things like saying hi and stuff would remind of of the way you feel. he may eventually open up and consider something if he is comfortable enough around you.

(oh and if you are who i think you are, i'm done classes after 4:30 on tuesday. come to my office with the picture of me on the door and we can talk -K)
(and if this was bait then i hope i've helped other femanons (male/female)
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.