[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Talking to friends >Bring up the rothschilds >they're

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1484951883185.jpg (51KB, 500x387px) Image search: [Google]
1484951883185.jpg
51KB, 500x387px
>Talking to friends
>Bring up the rothschilds
>they're woke
>i'm surprised
> i assume since they know about the Rothschild they've made the connection between them and the Bogdanoffs.
>They're clueless

It seems like an exceptional IQ is required to connect the dots.

How much do you know about the bogdanoffs?
>>
Fuck off with this forced meme you're making pol and r9k somehow if it's possible look worse
>>
>>34311607
>bogdivate it
>>
>>34311607
Someone get me a bogpill, stat!
>>
File: 85791092598579109.jpg (66KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
85791092598579109.jpg
66KB, 1280x720px
>>34311618
>Fuck off with this forced meme you're making pol and r9k somehow if it's possible look worse
It is not a meme, simply using 4chan jokes and lingo to have serious discussions about this (big if true) are perfectly normal
It isn't forced, many people would like to know the truth about these twins
>>
Can someone just give me like a crash course for retards on this stuff

Im on the trump bandwagon, doing all my ((()))posting and whatnot, etc, but i only know the names of these people, soros, rothschild, etc, but dont know what they mean or what they have to do with anything

This is an anonymous board so i really dont care about admitting that i dont know what im talking about
>>
>>34311618
>HURR STOP MAKING MY BOARD LOOK BAD

You've been here a few weeks at most you fucking stupid cunt, get the fuck back to r.eddit.
>>
>>34311681
So what you're trying to tell me is that you are completely unaware of who the most powerful men on earth are?
>>
I can't believe OP won't deliver on the bogpill. Guess he was shitposting after all.
>>
Who /meditation/ here?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46kAzBMJpEk
>>
>>34311689
Stop projecting nig
>>
>>34311725
Almost all of my knowledge of global politics comes from 4chan and facebook memes
>>
>>34311635
>Someone get me a bogpill, stat!
I was hacked so I do not have the Bogdanoff files, I remember that the Rothshields bow to them and that they know a lot about the aliens being even in contact with them

Hope someone can give us a rundown quickly
>>
File: 1484515226239.png (324KB, 500x387px) Image search: [Google]
1484515226239.png
324KB, 500x387px
>>34311607
>God, it's time for rapture
>>
>>34311783
This picture was taken before smartphones were invented.

Why are the general public not surprised by this fact?
>>
>>34311618
>t. Rothschild monkey
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.