[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>roommate is stoner >don't mind, has a porch in his

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8

File: download.jpg (9KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 240x160px
>roommate is stoner
>don't mind, has a porch in his room, smokes out there
>keeps his weed activities lowkey and doesn't get annoying about it
>wants to make pot brownies now

I don't mind him doing them, but I'm concerned about the smell. I've heard from friends that it apparently makes your entire house smell like weed. It doesn't bother me too much, but I live in a condo that's barely separated. On either side of me are two families, one of which literally just had a baby.

I don't think I can absolutely stop my roommate from making the brownies, so what are some ways I can go about minimizing the smell? Is it immediately noticeable? My main concern is my neighbors calling the cops. I really doubt they would, since they ones to my left throw parties and smoke too once in a while (the couple with the baby), and the ones to my right keep to themselves pretty much, but the small chance is there.

Any advice arcanines?
>>
>>34311585
unless you're in a really built up area don't worry, the house will smell like weed for a bit but just open the windows and it'll go
>>
I hear charcoal works also probably want to either air out the apartment or take wet towels and out them around doors and windows
>>
If he's a reasonable guy like you say he is talk to him about your concerns and see if you can't work something out.

>Hey man you know I don't give a fuck about you smoking weed but I'm afraid making pot brownies might skunk up our house. Can we work something out?
>>
If he's making them in the right way (with weed infused butter) it really won't smell that bad at all.

If he's just cooking ground up flower into the brownies it might smell a bit (and also he's wasting a shitload of weed). Just make sure he turns on the oven's hood fan and keep a window open.
>>
>>34311585
You deserve this for choosing such a fucking degenerate as a roommate

Anyone who still smokes out of a bowl or rolls a joint is a pleb. Pic related is what you should buy if you're gonna toke, leave absolutely 0 smell and harshness. Just make sure to clean it out every so often otherwise it'll smell like literal dog poop whenever it cooks the weed. And I'm not even kidding, literally dog shit. My friend has one of these and it wasn't cleaned for a while and I thought he was tracking dog shit in the house but it was this thing.
>>
>>34311729
Forgot pic original desu fampi
>>
>>34311585
Ask him to fun out ways to make it that it won't smell up the house.

I made budder in a mason jar and crock pot with no smell at all.
>>
>>34311746
>>34311729
I have one of these http://www.puffitup.com/category-s/171.htm and I fucking love it to be honest. Their customer support (both the website & the vaporizer's manufacturer) has been stellar.
>>
>>34311703
>>34311771
He plans to make it with butter. We do own a crock pot and mason jars tho, so I'll talk to him about that.

>>34311729
The guy pays his bills on time, doesn't make a mess, is friendly and respectful to guests I have over, and is generally all around great. Pot is his only vice.

Also holy fucking deja vu
>>
>>34311585
Ive made them before and they didn't smell at all
>>
>>34311846
Has anybody told this guy that his style is just really ugly. Like that hair and beard just do not work. He'd be like totally normal looking if he didn't basically try to cosplay Jimmy Neutron on the daily you know
>>
File: 1479394995324.jpg (127KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1479394995324.jpg
127KB, 960x960px
>>34311881
Parker Hartzler is beautiful
>>
>>34311959
Its just so sad because he's clearly able to like, style his own hair and stuff but he does it in the dumbest, ugliest way imaginable for his head. It makes his head look like its 85% of his body for fucks sake
>>
File: 1479744457058.jpg (592KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1479744457058.jpg
592KB, 960x960px
>>34311987
Maybe this would suit him better
>>
File: jerrblack.jpg (91KB, 456x600px) Image search: [Google]
jerrblack.jpg
91KB, 456x600px
Experienced edible maker here in an uptight suburban hood in a non-legal state. Most of my neighbors couldn't tell the difference between the smell of a literal skunk and the smell of my skunk ass chronic, but the ones who can differentiate are not cool with weed so I have to be careful.

>>34311674
Opening windows is really bad advice! You DON'T want to open the windows, unless you want the entire neighborhood to smell it. Just tell your roommate you will only let him do it at most once a month, and he has to cook the butter late at night. It will stink up the whole house, but only for a couple hours. An ounce per pound will make enough potent edibles for him to get high every day for the month if he is a heavy user.
>>
>>34312029
NO TURN IT BACK PLEASE OH GOD

also the beard on his head makes it look like the 'just fuck me up' haircut
>>
>>34311585
The smell only lasts around 2-3 hours.
>>
File: 1433307305859.jpg (49KB, 759x508px) Image search: [Google]
1433307305859.jpg
49KB, 759x508px
>>34311987
It could be worse desu

Originl
>>
>>34311881
I think he is actually just being ironic and trying to hard to "funny".
>>
>>34311585
Anon stop being such a pussy, that gets you nowhere in life
Take it from me I used to be r9k and now I've grown out of this shit I basically do whatever I want 0 fuck given.
>>
File: page.jpg (208KB, 430x600px) Image search: [Google]
page.jpg
208KB, 430x600px
>>34311771
Won't this cause the jar to break?
>>
>>34311585
Just ask him to do it late at night
>>
>>34312154
A real mason jar will not break, and in fact vacuum seal under heat. You need real good ones. The kind that if you drop one, it'd bounce instead of shatter.
>>
>>34312132
I can't afford jail m8.

Got a speeding ticket for $350 and that fucked me up since september. Debt and bills pile up too much to be messing around like that. I have no one to financially fall back on if I lose my job over some petty nonsense.
>>
>>34312258
The cops in your town have so many better things to do than dealing with somebody making pot brownies. Like seriously.
>>
>>34312269
>implying

Not OP but cops aren't all out solving murder cases. A lot are just doing menial work to get the state more money through fines and court fees from smalltime infractions.
>>
>>34312180
bullshit, in war they would unpin a grenade and then put it in a mason jar so it held the lever down and then drop them from a plane so they'd activate upon hitting the ground
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.