[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Last night I called a girl I've been into for a couple of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1484924432642.jpg (31KB, 442x446px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1484924432642.jpg
31KB, 442x446px
Last night I called a girl I've been into for a couple of weeks and I asked her out on a date. We're going bowling.

Did I make it, /r9k/? Am I a robot?
>>
It's only just begun
Many trials await you, young man
Many shit tests will be burdened upon your shoulders
Only if you can live up to her unrealistic expectations and idealized version of you, only then may you gain access to the next part of your journey.
>>
>>34311536
this is like opening the fridge for the first time in your life and asking if you've cooked dinner.
>>
>>34311589
What? It's just bowling to see if I like her, maybe going to her house and holding hands while watching some Netflix.
>>34311613
Oh yeah?
>>
>>34311655
Bro it's 2017, if you're not fucking on the first date she'll find someone else that will.
But that's also degenerate and you should be a good boy and wait to deflower her after you've married her. She IS a virgin right? If not, you gotta just forget about her right now.
>>
>>34311742
Oh, I see now why /r9k/ is so cancer.

This is just one big circle jerk of this biggest douchebags on the internet. None of you are really "nice guys" or anything. You all deserve what you get I suppose. Instead of being courageous and asking out your oneitis/crush or whatever you all call it, you watch as your so called "Chad Thundercock" boogyman uses her.

The funny part is, Chad doesn't even exist. He's a persona running on this website to make you even more insecure about your lack of game, and people that you say are Chads will always be much better people than you, because they actually contribute to society and are genuine, unlike people on this website.

God, I don't even know why I came here in the first place, waste of time.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.