[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw 21yo >tfw kissless virgin >tfw talking to my muslim

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 2LZYW17.jpg (139KB, 736x981px) Image search: [Google]
2LZYW17.jpg
139KB, 736x981px
>tfw 21yo
>tfw kissless virgin
>tfw talking to my muslim neighbour
>tfw 'yeaah i convert to islam last year' with sarcasm
>tfw he didnt undestand the sarcasm
>tfw he asks for my hand to marry his qt daughter
help me, his daughter is 7/10, i see her everyday but she has hijab so i cant see her hair, what can i do?

im a neet living with my parents, im sad because im virgin but i think im not ready to get a wife and make children, also im not muslim, i can stop eating pork or alcohol, thats not a problem but i cant believe in god
>>
biggest problem here is you wont be able to support his daughter's shopping fetish. if you get a job this is over and settled and you get a cutie 3d wifu. become the normie that is deep inside you
>>
File: Kamonyf9.jpg (17KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Kamonyf9.jpg
17KB, 320x240px
>>34311257
At least Picard used his head, the only head Kirk used was between his pants.
>>
>>34311257
if this is legit op, i would fucking do it.

Sure you have to put up with all the bronze age bullshit, but in return you get a faithful wife with strong family values and a whole new support system.

you won't be drained for resources and be discarded as an emotional tampon
>>
>>34311257
"Convert". Marry his qt daughter. Play the part for a year. Have a crisis of faith. Boom, you're back to being a heathen, but now you've got a QT muzzie wife.
>>
>>34311257
Do it faggot lmao
>convert to islam
>get free qts

But really though
>act like a fake muslim
>after you merry her get her pregnant
>tell him you didn't convert
>make your new qt wife convert to your religion
>???
>muslims btfo and you got a free virgin
>>
>>34311449

then her family kills his waifu because honor is stronk in our famiry. slut daughter married heathen
>>
>>34311475
Who gives a shit hahahah
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.