[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Getting the beta out of you I'm tired of being a bitch

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

Getting the beta out of you

I'm tired of being a bitch so i'm working on hammering out old beta-isms and replacing them with more commanding phrases. So far, instead of:

"umm.. I-i have a question" or "can i ask you something?" You say:

>Let me ask you something, *person's first name* (Or, "MASKEW SUMP'N RICK.)

Instead of "Umm.. I'm not sure yet", "i don't know", or "i don't t-think so", you say:

>"i'm gonna have to say no on that", "no", or "no, i don't think so."

Instead of "Excuse me?" Or "sorry, can you say that again?" You say:

>DO WHAT? (Bellow it out sharply and abruptly)

That's all i have so far. What do you have?
>>
File: 1474792792456.jpg (243KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
1474792792456.jpg
243KB, 1000x750px
once I started standing like CIA just to amuse myself, with my hands on my belt, and my boss became visibly scared of me and asked if there was a problem, now I do it on purpose whenever I need to seem alpha
>>
>>34310626
The power stance is real
>>
>>34310544
I'd say take out saying their first name. Also nothing wrong with saying "excuse me" as long as you don't sound super submissive about it.

You're making progress mang.
>>
Come on robots, i know you have more.
>>
He's my favorite TWD character.
>>
>>34310544
I feel bad for Shane desu.
>>
>>34310544
Also keep your back staight, your face up and don't avoid eye contact. When you stand occupy more space, talk loud and do everything slower. Beta's always talk fast, move fast because they are nervous every time, they look down and close up their body.
>>
File: alpha-beta-body-language.png (28KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
alpha-beta-body-language.png
28KB, 600x900px
>>34312016
Something like pic related. Keep a smile on your face.
The way you keep your body will translate to your mind, you will feel a bit more confident by acting confident in ur body.
>>
>>34310544
bumping , because i need to stop being beta pls guys help me>>34310544
thx op will surely take this to heart
>>
Is there something like this for autism?
please respond
>>
>>34312208
Don't confuse just lack of social skills with autism. The only cure is to face the fear of talking to people.
>>
>>34312208
If you have split personality disorder you can fight autism.
>>
File: harry dog.jpg (54KB, 412x433px) Image search: [Google]
harry dog.jpg
54KB, 412x433px
>>34310626
mask you summin
if apple dad off will you die?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.