[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are opinions you hold that would be unpopular on r9k?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: fb7DX49.gif (817KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
fb7DX49.gif
817KB, 200x200px
What are opinions you hold that would be unpopular on r9k?

>lil wayne is pretty entertaining
>black women are hot
>there's nothing wrong with a women not being a virgin
>religion is a thought-virus that should eradicated from earth through proper education
>being a NEET is retarded. If you aren't doing anything you should get your ass to college/some sort of skill school. It would solve 90% of your problems.
>Chads aren't bad people. In fact they're usually friendly dudes with great personalities as well
>80/20 theory is bullshit
>true manlet status begins at 5'5. Everyone above this complaining is a fucking idiot.
>>
>>34309398
Other than the first one, pretty much the same. Also I'd like to add:
>There absolutely nothing wrong with sleeping around
>>
File: qt ebony.jpg (37KB, 564x553px) Image search: [Google]
qt ebony.jpg
37KB, 564x553px
>black women are hot
>unpopular opinion

It's like you just started browsing /r9k/, whitebois fucking black girls perfectly fine, our colonial ancestors did it so it's in our DNA.

It's bad when black guys fuck white girls.
>>
>>34309478
I'm pretty sure that most posters here would agree that black women are disgusting.
>>
>>34309398
>>there's nothing wrong with a women not being a virgin
It's nothing wrong but dont expect the same intimacy.
>>Chads aren't bad people. In fact they're usually friendly dudes with great personalities as well
Because you pose no threat to them.
>>
>>34309513
>This post
Lol.

>Do you want to fight about this, robot?
>>
>>34309398
>there's hot and ugly people of every race
>rap isn't bad so long as it's not ghetto trap shit
>I have no idea how someone could be a NEET and still have dignity, literally governmentcucks until the money runs out
>anime for the most part is escapist shit chalked with cliches and rehashed archetypes
>sitting around doing nothing won't do you any good, plenty of hobbies to do. Also fixed my mental health at the very least somewhat
>you don't need a gf to live a happy life
>you may not get a chad body but you can still exercise/lift to get muscle
>Hitler would have killed us all so praising him while being a regular on this board is pretty fucking retarded

And a bunch of other stuff I thing.

With loving regards,

Slavic Cyborg
>>
>people should be judged completely individually
>Johnson was the only good candidate from the last election
>/pol/ is annoying with its shilling
>>
>>34309624
What's Aleppo though?
>>
>>34309593
>>sitting around doing nothing won't do you any good, plenty of hobbies to do. Also fixed my mental health at the very least somewhat
My mental issues wont be solved be taking one or two hobbies.
>>
>>34309638
How is a Syrian capital relevant to my post.
>>
>>34309624
>Johnson was the only good candidate from the last election
What's wrong with Trump?

>>34309593
>I have no idea how someone could be a NEET and still have dignity, literally governmentcucks
This should be the banner for r9k. I'd rather be a wagecuck than a governmentcuck. If trump is in any way like hitler I pray to god he does a holocaust on NEETs. It's incredible that NEETs will make fun of niggers when they're the utter dregs and leeches of society. Short of being obscenely criminal, there is nothing worse than being a NEET in society.

>>34309646
what would solve your mental illness? Besides commiting sudoku?
>>
>>34309398

Hating on normies is retarded
>>
>>34309398
>asian women are not attractive
>most of robots do not have actual depression
>most women do not want Chad
>reasonably fat guys are more attractive than skinny ones
>1st world people cannot be robots by default
>atheism is just a phase
>>
>>34309646
I didn't say completely resolve them. I'm still a bitter fuck with anger problems and shit but I've at least found something I enjoy doing.
>>
File: 1483123477955.png (74KB, 541x566px) Image search: [Google]
1483123477955.png
74KB, 541x566px
Literally every single opinion expressed in this thread is retarded.

I don't know if you retards actually make up the majority of posters these days, but it seems close.
>>
>>34309682
>what would solve your mental illness?
attending therapy or getting drugs from depression. Too bad i dont have money for either of one.
>>
>>34309706
>asian women are not attractive
Wow, first post I genuinely disagree with. There is nothing I don't find attractive about asian women.

>atheism is just a phase
Back to school please.

>>34309731
You do realise there's contradictory opinions on here?

>atheism is just a phase
>>
>>34309746
>You do realise there's contradictory opinions on here?

Which?
>>
>>34309746
>Back to school please.
Easy there Mr. Edge.
>>
>psychological egoism is a fact
>hedonism > nihilism
>there's no such thing as a stupid person.
>people lack the understanding of people
>people lack the understanding of intelligence
>>
>>34309506
That's a /pol/ minority and Asians
>>
>>34310493
That's a majority of men actually.
>>
>Only interracial couples should have babies
>>
>>34309398
>Some people will still take the time to post something serious in any thread on this site despite knowing this whole site is running on irony - nothing is genuine in here except the negativity
>>
>>34310321
>there's no such thing as a stupid person.
If you can't find the stupid person, you're the stupid person.
>>
>>34309682
> What's wrong with trump?
> Putting a pseudo TV celebrity tier personality with no political experience whatsoever whose greatest campaign promess is to waste money into a white elephant wall, in charge of your country
Really activates my almonds.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.