[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is becoming a security guard the best job for a robot? you literally

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: Security_officer.jpg (26KB, 600x350px) Image search: [Google]
Security_officer.jpg
26KB, 600x350px
is becoming a security guard the best job for a robot? you literally get to sit on your laptop and not talk to anyone for 8 hours and get paid for it
>>
>sit on your laptap
yeah if you're security in a building.

otherwise it's extremely mind-numbing, stand there or patrol an area for 7 hours or however long your stupid shift is.
>>
>>34308889
>>34308889
Yes, 100%.

Night shift especially. I've never done it but I've spoken to others who have and it's apparently as blissful as it sounds.
>>
Retailer worker here. We have third party security company, from what I see them doing it's just walking around a store for 8+ hours.

Have fun.
>>
>>34308908
I can see this burning a lot of calories.

Imagine your TDEE constantly moving all day. Literally have a 4000+ calorie maintenance or some shit.
>>
Yeah then some nigger breaks in and stomps on your head because you don't know what to do.
>>
>>34308926
>>34308908

fuck off you stupid normies

monotonous, predictable jobs are the best jobs for robots. We don't like "fun", "exciting" jobs where you have to fucking talk to people and give presentations and deal with uncertainty and shit
>>
>>34308908
>>34308926
This. It entirely depends on where you're placed.

You even get those ones when they double as a receptionist/security
>>
>>34308948
That's not the point. The point is if you're alone in a building you can sit on your laptop and browse the internet or whatever. If you're in retail you have to stand around/walk around doing basically nothing other than be visible for hours on end.
>>
>>34308926
Sounds mundane for a small store. In my area there is this outdoor mall that goes around in one big circle (about a half a mile around I'd say). I wouldn't mind doing that. I can probably put on some discreet ear buds to listen to podcasts and music.
>>
Sounds cool but my be 2spooky. I've read up on night security guard stories on /x/ before.
>>
>tfw always wanted to be security
>dont even care if the pay is low because im not even into luxary goods and crap
>literally dream job, i could start low doing menial things and slowly work up to more high profile jobs over the years

>5"8'
Literally no one will EVER hire me. I just want to work in security, i dont want to go to uni so i can make 10x the amount i earn for some fat business owner. I just want to be security.
>>
>>34308948
or you can just not be a close-minded idiot and find a job where you can actually do stuff other than stand and also not interact with people also, because you can have both, they exist.

retards.
>>
>5'7

I wouldn't even feel safe working security.

What am I going to do against a bunch of goons that are all probably closer to 6'0+? Yeah fuck that.
>>
>>34309015

>it's easy dude, just go to college for 8 years and you can find one!

kys
>>
File: 1366749865787.jpg (19KB, 700x479px) Image search: [Google]
1366749865787.jpg
19KB, 700x479px
>>34309021
>say something, you respond with a ridiculous hyperbole

or you can just work in a warehouse. or.... *gasps* overnight stocker in a grocery store!!! oomg!!!! woooow, that was so hard to figure out!!!! shocking!!!!!!

you need to be the one killing yourself here, obviously.
>>
>>34309019
It doesn't matter if you're 5'7 or 6'5, a group of goons will still mess you up
height stops mattering so much once you're in scenario's where people actually look after their bodies and lift
>>
>>34309041

>have to lift heavy shit, constantly scan things and talk to "bro" coworkers

no thanks, I'd rather walk around alone for a few hours
>>
>>34309059
I've been lifting for 5 years, OHP 75kg, Bench 110kg, Squat 160kg, Deadlift nearly 200kg.

That said, I still wouldnt' feel safe in a security job at 5'7.

Barbell strength doesn't really do much in the real world where niggas will be niggas.
>>
>>34309059
Lmfao.

"Lifting" or "martial arts" won't do shit against Alpha Tyrone's 9 inch wrists, 25 inch skull and genetically gifted hand speed + horizontal punching power.
>>
File: gun-drawn (1).gif (560KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
gun-drawn (1).gif
560KB, 1200x675px
>>34309095
Perhaps you havn't heard of... Glock jitsu.
>>
>>34308889
Literally no money.
>>
>>34309182
most jobs make literally no money anymore
too many people are going to uni, so many more people competing for the same jobs brings the amount employers have to pay down
an accountant in my city for example doesnt make much more than minimum wage despite having to go 45k in debt just to start.
And anything less than a proper bachelor from a good uni will mean you wont ever get the job in the first place
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.