[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

REEEEEEEEEEE how does one make a profile for tinder/grindr?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1479826676772.jpg (64KB, 1222x960px) Image search: [Google]
1479826676772.jpg
64KB, 1222x960px
REEEEEEEEEEE

how does one make a profile for tinder/grindr? I have only one decent selfi, a picture of me doing slav squat (trying to be funny/autistic by imitating dank meme), and a blurry clothed full frontal mirror shot. And no, I can't make better photos, these are the best I could do. And all the tutorials on the internet say that I must have abs, photo of me doing my hobby, and picture with friends (lmao robots, we're fucked).

Help bots, I'm so lonely I need someone to hold hands with, and press my head against their chest, and say to them how much I appreciate them
>>
>>34308830
Post pics so we can rate which one is acceptable to use
>>
>>34308884
I won't post my face on the internet, my friends browse here, sorry :( any tips on writing bio tho?

People say posting photo of hobby, but I'm into science, reading sci articles, and magazines, and watching youtube videos about politics, I like talking and reading about religion. I'm friendly and very communicative, it's just I can't make a photo of my hobbies.
>>
I have a skinny, boyish looking body. I just put a shirtless pic of me up and minutes later I get messages. The only thing is when they ask for a face pic 90% of the time I look horrible in them.

I have met some guys and sucked a few dicks and had mine sucked. I don't do it now because I really didn't enjoy it. I thought maybe I'll like some sexual action in my life but deep down I am straight. The old guy licked all over my body too.
>>
>>34308830
You missed the train. It's normie central now (i mean it always was, but it's so big now you have no chance)
>>
>>34309121
Also the risk of sexual infections is quite high. As soon as I got a discharge on my penis I went to a clinic, got tested and gave up. It's just not worth mt health.
>>
>>34309121
>>34309149
I have an average body, and hairy. And I'm not that youg to have man throw their peenors at me. And I'm afraid of STDs so no hookups. I want to go on dating site, because it's the *only* way I can find someone, all other options are dead for me.

>>34309145
How can I find a man to meet online, for dating purposes? What site or app?
>>
>>34309175
Grindr is mostly for sex. I wouldn't even bother using that for dating. If you are truly gay you need to start going to gay venues.
>>
>>34309203
>gay venues
Like bars? That is out of the question. If you think like art exhibitions and other activist stuff, there's not much gay stuff in my country, only once a year. And people are still closeted here.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.