[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fembots, would you refuse to date a guy if he was a passionate

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (2MB, 4583x3056px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4583x3056px
fembots, would you refuse to date a guy if he was a passionate Trump supporter?
>>
Yes. I'd never date anyone who was far right, or even a moderate. Would definitely prefer a leftist/feminist. Not saying you have to be some nu-male mangina, just don't be some preachy alt-right racist /pol/tard.
>>
Enjoy your 100+ reply thread chock full of false flags
>>
My sister's boyfriend voted Trump and when she found out, she dumped him. They were together for about 6 months.
>>
Yes. I'm not even a hillshill, it's just the fact that people who passionately support a politician or a party are usually brainwashed fools incapable of critical thinking.
>>
>>34308806
I wouldn't date anyone passionately interested in politics
>>
>>34308819
Too bad most leftist/feminist men are in fact nu-males.

>>34308851
This. All politicians are weasels.
>>
>>34308819
>>34308851
What if he was just a passionate Trump shit poster?
>>
>>34308819
Makes sense why you're on /r9k/ lol, enjoy foreveralone or limp wristed betas
>>
>>34309013
>I didn't get the answer I wanted so I'm gonna attack this anon over shit no one was talking about
What a baby, desu. Don't forget you're here too.
>>
File: college dropouts.jpg (64KB, 826x319px) Image search: [Google]
college dropouts.jpg
64KB, 826x319px
>>34308806

Geee that's a hard one..........
>>
>>34309038
I don't give a fuck what her answer is, women are dirt. I'm not afraid to speak my mind. And for the record, I come to r9k for the comedic relief. Go be a white knight somewhere else, faggot.
>>
>>34309046
the retarded part about feeling superior for charts like that one is that the people on the left (poor and stupid) decide the election results in most areas of the country.

Donald Trump at least offered a seemingly progressive idea in complaining about globalism. Democrats seem to think they can just have faith people will vote Dem because "????????? (ARE YOU KIDDING ME?)"
>>
>>34309046
College degrees have little to do with success. Some people find a good job before they finish college and never go back. And finishing college has absolutely no meaning if you graduated with a useless degree like sociology. And is this graph showing actual trump supporters or just republicans in general? If you wanted to make an actual good point, you'd show income rather than college graduation.
>>
File: image.jpg (300KB, 535x933px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
300KB, 535x933px
would refuse to date him if he /wasn't/ a passionate trump supporter
>>
>>34309046
Does some college really mean drop-out or does it mean currently in college too? Besides, the number of drop-outs is (probably) really low compared to the other metrics.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.