[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any way to live with your parents and be cool at

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: cooldeniro.jpg (44KB, 500x692px) Image search: [Google]
cooldeniro.jpg
44KB, 500x692px
Is there any way to live with your parents and be cool at the same time?
>>
File: 420.jpg (45KB, 800x587px) Image search: [Google]
420.jpg
45KB, 800x587px
only if they are the ones living in your home
>>
>>34308615
Tell them one of your parents has alzheimers and if you're not home with them, they end up covered in their own shit. It's not cool but atleast grills will think you're thoughtful
>>
Watch the seinfeld episode The Opposite and you'll know how.
Everything you need to know about life as a superficial, autistic and selfish person is in seinfeld and most of the time personified by Georges Costanza.
>>
>>34308615
only if you're chad or some kind of scumbag women want
>>
>>34308615
My father lived with his mum until 32 years old, but he had been working for his family since he was like 16, plus he owned a really popular pub, so I doubt anyone gave a shit.

Also in that country it's common for men to live all their lives with their parents
>>
>>34309049
>Also in that country it's common for men to live all their lives with their parents

Which country?
>>
Coolness is a state of mind, combined with attractiveness and personality. Just keep your room clean keep your appearance neat and treat your parents with respect and love and anyone will think you're "cool".
>>
>>34309675
THANKKKSSS MOOMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: 1476815696960.jpg (63KB, 500x493px) Image search: [Google]
1476815696960.jpg
63KB, 500x493px
>>34308615
I live with just my dad. He's been extremely lonely since my mom left him. At one point a few years back, he even tried to talk my oldest brother and his family into buying a big house with him so he wouldn't be alone. We live in a small house with an upstairs and downstairs with their own living areas, kitchens, and bedrooms.

Really it's my ideal situation. He's my best friend in the world, and I'd never stop living with him out of fear for how lonely he'd be afterward. I don't even feel remotely bad about it. He's also said he'll leave me the house after he dies, which is a pretty nice bonus.

I don't feel at all embarrassed about my situation. I probably would if it were both parents or just my mother, however.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.