[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How young is too young? Within reason plz, no pedo posting.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: tumblr_ojk2a2QHwi1ub8fqro1_1280.jpg (219KB, 810x1080px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ojk2a2QHwi1ub8fqro1_1280.jpg
219KB, 810x1080px
How young is too young? Within reason plz, no pedo posting.

For example, is anything below 18 when you are over 21 too young?
>>
17 is as young as I go because of laws. But without laws I'd likely date as young as 15 assuming she looked pubescent. Younger girls are easier. is the only reason.
>>
>>34308333
How old are you? Would you actually date them? Wouldn't you be worried that people would think you're a pedo?
>>
Honestly probably 18

People under 18 are almost universally terrible to spend time with, and pussy isn't worth that shit
>>
>>34308339
Ill be 25 tomorrow.

I probably wouldn't date them long term because a girl at 17 wont be the same as a girl at 23 people girls change.

And will be going to college and cucking me.

I don't care about people thinking I'm a pedophile, as long as I'm within the law it doesn't matter to me.
>>
>>34308310
Too young is under the age of consent
My country has an age of consent of 16 and if a 16 year old were to offer her holes for my use hell yes I would do it be I 20, 30, 40, 50 or whatever-ty

Don't fall for the too young meme, fuck the primest you are legally allowed no matter what anyone says, it's not illegal so get fucked, I'm going to pork my tight 16 year old now while you and your drooped up same age gf are being offended.

What kind of an idiot would turn down legal close to pristine pussy just because you're way older than her? She's of the fucking age that means it's ok to fuck her if she wants you to fuck her, don't be a cucked faggot and turn it down because other people told you it's not ok.
>>
>>34308388
Some people have morals m8
>>
>>34308407
What exactly is morally wrong about having sex with a girl who is old enough for sex, and asking you to have sex with her?
>>
>>34308435
Casual sex is degenerate and base
>>
File: cage.jpg (85KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
cage.jpg
85KB, 720x960px
>>34308407
JUST FUCKING ROFL LMFAO...HAHAHAHA WHAT A STUPID FUCKING IDIOT!!!

>M-MUH GOVERNMENT GIVEN AGE OF CONSENT(TM) DETERMINES EXACTLY WHAT IS MORALLY PERMISSABLE!!!!!!!!!!

Just think. You LITERALLY believe because someone's under a government-mandated "age of consent", they're somehow automatically an INNOCENT VULNERABLE CHYY-ULD INCAPABLE OF REASON OR THOUGHT!!!11... Despite the fact these sluts have infinitely more sexual experience that the worthless white knights like you "defending" them. LMFAO.

Lmfao. I love how hot, prime sluts become "children" as soon as you incel losers realise you're fucking INVISIBLE to them. Yeah, because hot 15 year old girls with huge tits are "innocent flowers" in need of your "protection" (despite the fact that they don't give a fuck about you lmfao) now?

You're white knighting for girls who HATE you. LMFAO. Fucking pathetic dog. Don't ever forget what you are.
>>
File: average pol user.jpg (543KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
average pol user.jpg
543KB, 1600x1200px
>>34308494
>m-muh degeneracy
Lmfao.

Let's be real. You aren't disgusted by "degenerate sluts". They're disgusted by YOU. You pretending to hate them is just a ridiculous, hilariously pathetic COPING MECHANISM you use to act like you're "going your own way" without realising you've been SENT there, by women.

Words cannot explain how much I hate you pathetic, "iron pill" scum. The entire "muh degeneracy" argument is basically summed up by the fact that ALL OF YOU missed out on underage drinking, smoking weed, lots of sex and drug use, basically things that ALL NORMAL PEOPLE HAD GROWING UP.

It's HILARIOUS how a sizeable group of young "men" have started "promoting" VICTORIAN ERA MORALITY as an excuse for why they're virgins at the age of 25. LMFAO. Just admit it, you're an UNWANTED INCEL. Instead, you spastics LITERALLY FORCE YOURSELVES to fucking ROLEPLAY as straight-edge Christians (as in ANY normal people are religious these days lmfao) as an excuse as to why you can't get laid with normal girls.LMFAO. It's EMBARRASSING.
>>
>>34308633
>durr all women are the same
>>
>>34308677
>women get more rights
>all become sluts
>somehow it's my fault
>>
>>34308310
Depends on development.
I've know 11 year olds with C cup titties who were trying to get laid ASAP, and i've know 15 year olds who haven't hit puberty.
I think "when they're sexy" should be age of consent.
>>
>>34308738
Well, pedos fuck up that proposal.
>>
>>34308677
normie detected

btw who the fuck is going to read all that shit
>>
>>34308388
The kind of idiot who wants to talk to their lovers from time to time, or the kind of idiot who knows what asymmetric relationships like this do to a teenager.

Admittedly I'd probably tap a 16-year-old who wasn't completely retarded, but my country has an age of consent of 13 and I wouldn't touch those with a ten-foot schlong.
>>
>>34308310
Here in Euroland 14 is legal but it doesn't apply to me because young Euro qts want Chad or a rich daddy from an early age, and not me.
>>
>>34308310
Your age divided by two + 7. That's the working formula. 18 is fine always, even if not that socially acceptable if you are around 30.
>>
>>34309099
If you want children the formula is "autism probability grows exponentially after 25". That means if you are 40 the ideal mother is still 20, not 27.
>>
>>34308817
Not true. You're just an ugly autistic sperglord.
>>
>>34309227
They literally fuck Afghans who are 1,50m inbred retards with explosive violent temper.
>>
>Age of consent is 14 in my country, like in about half of Europe.
>There are still some restrictions that apply if you're over 18 and dating someone more than a couple years younger.
>Basically you can be in a relationship and have sex with someone even if they're 14 and you're 41 - but there is a "corruption of a minor" clause that is very nebulous and will probably be used to crucify you regardless if the parents complain and especially if you break-up and the other person wants revenge.
>Newspapers will call someone a pedophile if they are seeing someone who is 17, if they're over 30 or so.
>>
>>34309334
>meanwhile a group of Serbs gang rapes and tries to murder a 14 year old kid and they get off free in Germany
>>
>>34309485
What the hell are you on about?
>surprised at people cucked by turk-roaches behaving like animals.
>>
>>34309099

>your age divided by 2 + 7
>be 18
>gf is 14
>gotta wait for more years

Hell, no. Age of consent in my country is 16.
>>
>>34309618
*four

originaI
>>
>>34308310
16 is definitely the cutoff for me. Anything younger is just weird but women do mature quickly these days. Like my little cousin was already acting like a grown woman at 12 and she looked about 17. Boobies started coming in and everything and I had to let her know if I ever caught her with a guy older than 15 I would spin his head backwards and make her watch.
>>
>>34310434
Uh oh you know what to do anon :^)
>>
File: 1446155948746.jpg (144KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1446155948746.jpg
144KB, 1280x720px
16 is legal here, I'm 21 but I'm a NEET robot

If I was 30+ or something I wouldn't be chasing 16 year old's tho. Would need to be 18+.

Fuck 3DPD anyway, 2D is better.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.